Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The way I feel about love. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 am
Well I think Love really doesn't mean anything,Yeah I use the word only with family and yet I feel nothing when I say the word.So i think Im still in the process of trying to understand the word "Love"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:26 am
limeyman
Well, I'm going to post the way I feel about love! I feel like love isn't real. Love is the feeling you get when you're with someone who you just like being with. Be it your boy/girlfriend or just friends, bit in most cases a boy or girlfriend, and that's what I'm going to base this around. Love isn't as much of an emotion or feeling than it is a dependancy. When you get used to someone treating you well, or even just giving you the slightest bit of attention, you start to think you love them. That's why a girl can say she's in love with a total jackass, because of the simple fact that he's giving her more attention than anyone and she likes it, be it positive or negative attention. When a break up happens, you feel all sorts of emotions. Whether it's happiness, angriness, sadness, etc. Usually the feeling falls between angriness or sadness. That's because you know nothing is left to fill that dependancy you developed. In reality, your life hasn't changed much from the day you started going out with someone to the day you broke up, but since you have developed a dependancy, you feel strong emotions. That's why I think in so many cases people start to cut or think about suicide when they're broken up with, because they don't have anything to fuel their dependancy. If you can look past the way you feel when you're broken up with, there's really no reason for such strong emotions. Well, not much more to say. The reason I don't date anymore is because I've felt those strong emotions, and there are far more healthier things for me to be lnvolved in. Anyways, do you agree or disagree?
o.k. so when a father or husband/boyfriend decides to take a bullet for there partner, its because they give em so much attention...............dude, BULL$H!T, but i respect ur opinion  

Univaga

Univaga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 am
i don't kno what love feel likes but if it is any like my last relationship, i don't want it......................it'll only kill me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:06 pm
i think love is when you feel an emotion for some one else. its important that you use love wisely.  

Emo_Frenger

guymangrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 am
I think love is bullshit. You could think you love someone and think that they love you back, but then the last month you love your friends to some dumb b***h because oh they love her too and she loves them more and then she finally picks on after a month or two of leading you on!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm
I like affection.
I'm not so fond of lust.
Maybe I don't know what love is yet, besides loving family and friends.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 am
I think love is a mix of endorphins, hormones and pheremones that mutually brings two people together, but can realistically only last up to 2 years.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games