Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
*~-Darkest Star Shadows-~* REPLY PLEASE CAN BECOME VERY FUN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join.
  Sure
View Results

IBabee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:48 pm
-Same Rules As always..
-Romance allowed
- Please post a profile stating your name gender/species powers possibly a description or pictures..

copy mine below. Quote my character with yours

Don't be afraid to post ideas.. i would be happy to hear from you.

okay so now with the story line

I was late fall Nearing winter when Kavay (my character, profile listed after)
was coming home from work, it was dark outside but she had to walk home she didn't get paid today so she couldn't take the bus. she took the short cut through the forest like always, but tonight there was a strange feeling it didn't feel right. suddenly she herd movement deeper in the forest and started running. finally when she noticed nobody was fallowing her to took a seat on the closest bench along the path.She Jumped to the sound of her cellphone ringing she quickly scrambled to get it from her purse. it was he mother."hello" she said as she answered the phone
"where are you Kavay i thought you got off work at 10" he mother sounded worried
"i did get off at 10 but i have to walk. i didn't get paid and i don't have money for the bus. i am almost home ill see you when i get there bye" then she hung up
she waited a minute or two before she started walking again.she still
felt an unwanted presence so she hurried to get out of the forest before she got out she realized that she took the wrong turn about 5 minutes back, but before she turned back she noticed something that caght her eye so she kept walking when she got out of the fores she saw something amazing she never knew it was here before.

now add in your character and continue with the story.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Character Profile.
Name: Kavay.
Species: Human/Demon.
Powers: None Yet (soon to be discovered).
Weapons: Razor sharp claw like nails.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IBabee

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:35 am
xo-littleone
Character Profile.
Name: Kavay.
Species: Human/Demon.
Powers: None Yet (soon to be discovered).
Weapons: Razor sharp claw like nails.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Blair
Species:vampire
Powers:ability to summon monsters
Weapons: scythe
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:54 am
xo-littleone
-Same Rules As always..
-Romance allowed
- Please post a profile stating your name gender/species powers possibly a description or pictures..

was coming home from work, it was dark outside but she had to walk home she didn't get paid today so she couldn't take the bus. she took the short cut through the forest like always, but tonight there was a strange feeling it didn't feel right. suddenly she herd movement deeper in the forest and started running. finally when she noticed nobody was fallowing her to took a seat on the closest bench along the path.She Jumped to the sound of her cellphone ringing she quickly scrambled to get it from her purse. it was he mother."hello" she said as she answered the phone
"where are you Kavay i thought you got off work at 10" he mother sounded worried
"i did get off at 10 but i have to walk. i didn't get paid and i don't have money for the bus. i am almost home ill see you when i get there bye" then she hung up
felt an unwanted presence so she hurried to get out of the forest before she got out she realized that she took the wrong turn about 5 minutes back, but before she turned back she noticed something that caght her eye so she kept walking when she got out of the fores she saw something amazing she never knew it was here before.

Blair cursed at herself for letting the girl see her. She watched the girl stare at her and she smiled darkly. "Hello."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 pm
username:fullmetal hommunculous
Character Name:Hina Velanke
age(appearence):22
true Age:ageless
personality:quiet/near mute, compationate, secretive,can get angry easy sometimes
Species:moon guardian
Powers:moonlit heal,hate of Luna,summoning
Weapons:wrath of Artemus(a long,thin spear)
family:the other guardians

username:fullmetal hommunculous
Character Name:Lena Olinc
age(appearence):20
personality:serious,calm,benevolent,a little distant
Species:ancient guardian
Powers:light darkness,celtic dark, creation of ancients, creation of weapon
Weapons:celtic whip,can create weapon
family:the other guardians
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:12 pm
Black_Roses1414
xo-littleone
-Same Rules As always..
-Romance allowed

Blair cursed at herself for letting the girl see her. She watched the girl stare at her and she smiled darkly. "Hello."

Lena was waiting for Hina in the forest when she saw a someone running in a hurry.Hmm.Lena said to herself,then continued,Mabe that person knows where Hina is,this world IS full of suprises.she walked over to where the girl was runnung to and was suprised to see a vampire too.That vampire should know more about Hina that a human.she said to herself,then waled over to the vampire and said,Excuse me, do you know any one by the name of Hina?She wears all white and has long purple hair in a ponytail.  

Fullmetal Hommunculous

Jackie_Parker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 am
Name: Jackie
GenderL female
Species: Neko
Weapons: bare hands and legs
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 am
Jackie being far from site in a tree, but not far as to smell the vampire and others. Cautiously she jumped down from the tree without a sound and looked at the direction of the sent. Her ears perked as she tried to hear as to what was going on.  

Jackie_Parker

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff