Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have fun, chat, roleplay and new friendships (ads ok)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want free gold?
Who wouldn't :D !!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 pm
i'm not sure if this is going to be successful let alone aloud in this area (i have looked to find the right place for this post and couldn't find one)

Welcome all to a place where you can freely post pics, do some roleplay (although best to go to the roleplay subforum though), you can do bumps to get some extra gold, feel free to poll (poll changes nearly every week, or when i'm online), you can advertise in here (beware: if this is a slow posting topic, i don't recommend advertising in here until things pick up) and find new friends, to chat too.

In future, when i get the permission from the captains, i would like to be able to giveaway prizes eg: most bumps in a week, or do a lottery. but that will happen when i have certain items and the permission from the captains

Keep an eye out on the first post because i will be doing updates.

If this post is closed then go into my journal and do all this there just go into my profile and click on my journal thread, hopefully i can do that in here, i would like to chat to new people, and find out what else is happening in the world of Gaia (i am a tad lazy to do any searching really lol)

Hope to hear from someone soon Ciao all  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:47 pm
This is spam.
Theres a chat thread thats on the first page for this kind of thing.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:51 pm
This just isn't allowed at all.  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items