Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Choice [[A SM fanfiction]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like it?
  Yes. More please!
  Meh... It was all right.
  Not really (me: I'm sorry, I'm a whole lot better now!)
  -pollwhore option- Ooh. Gold!
View Results

RodIldKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:14 am
Synopsis: Forced to choose between the path she has chosen and the path as the heiress of the Moon Kingdom, Serena runs away. But will her decision be the best one?

Seven chapters so far. Do tell me what you think, ok? And yes, the first chapter is significantly shorter than some of the others. I first wrote this more than two years ago, and my writing has become significantly better since...

Prologue:

Her chest heaved as she raced across the craters of the moon kingdom. The shouts of men echoed across the barren land as Serena treaded moon dust.

“Come back here! Princess Serenity; you must not leave!”

Serena dropped her bag of personal belongings, dashing as fast as she could. The Millennium Castle glittered behind her like a fantasy book fortress, resembling a flight of the imagination that didn’t end in “Happily Ever After” for Serena. She leapt over a moon rock with the grace of an angel. Those ballet lessons had really come in handy.

Tears streamed down her rosy cheeks, swelling tomato red from exhaustion. Why is this happening to me? Why am I running from the life I’m so used to, the life I love? The life where men gaze at me with such over passionate lust that it makes me feel like a queen. No, not a queen, a princess... A youthful princess rather than a queen beyond her time... Why am I leaving a place where my judgment matters and I have absolutely I’ve ever wanted thrown at my foot, never needing to lift a finger.

She knew exactly why she was running. She didn’t really love her existence; It was so demanding, stripped away of its simplicity and innocence that any girl her age would be enjoying and taking advantage of. Men stared at her with such hunger in their eyes she feared they would scoop her into their arms and run away with her, rape her if necessary. She felt compelled to lock herself in her room, afraid that men would sneak in during the night, or try and sweep her off her feet when they were really after the enormous fortune, eventually crushing her heart if she loved them.

Serena was leaving this place because she was never left alone, never allowed to experience what is was like to dig into reality and make mistakes. She never knew what it was like to bathe or dress her own self, or shop in the town market furthermore. How she longed for the peaceful and quiet moments of privacy that she so little received, except for the instants she escaped from her room in the middle of the night, in the tunnel that passes under the palace gates. The times when she met a man that made her heart squeeze, her breaths quicken, and her body quiver with the very anticipation of his fingers stroking her. And she was caught, and her judgment was called upon. Her ruling was important, but she couldn’t find it in her heart to do it, to choose from destiny or the path she has chosen.

“Princess Serenity, please, come back!”

She didn’t listen but dashed off into the horizon, her legs pumping with the rhythm of her thumping heart. She had never ran this much, never knew she could run so far, so fast. She never knew anything about herself. Though she was bone tired, bursts of energy seemed to come from a place unknown; miraculous things can happened when challenged by the human will. But her motivation was starting to let go as the men following gained on her, and she questioned herself once more as to why she did it. Why’d she go down this tunnel and meet this man? Why did she give him the time of day, and why was she forced to choose? As the questions of her sanity lessened her pace, she saw a capsule bubble hover over the edge of the moon. Inside sat her dearly beloved, waiting for her to make a run with him. His dark hair flashed over his sapphire eyes as Serena looked hopelessly into them.

“He’s why,” she answered herself, sprinting as if trying to win a race, “he could only be the reason I’d risk my life and his to leave this place.”

And with a phenomenal burst of energy not even the men behind her had or knew she had, she leapt into the bubble and passed out.

“Made it,” she thought before blacking out into an exhausted slumber.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:57 am
where do I find the rest? xd  

Gwyndalen

Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas