Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
past Life Research Project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfshaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:00 pm
I'm not all that smart when it comes to past lives but I am kind of in a crunch for information. So I'll describe the phenomenon and I'm hoping that someone can explani exactly what happened.

I have discovered all ten of my past lives over the course of six years. I'm sure that I found them all(don't ask how). But about a week ago all ten of them appeared before me in a physical form while I was on the astral plane. What I am wondering is how that happened. These people are supposedly dead but are standing in front of me in a body and able to use weapons and magic as if they were never dead to begin with.

Any suggestions of how this happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:53 am
Maybe they were never your past lives to begin with...maybe they were lives that you somehow connected with...

Or maybe your mind produced your lives in front of you on the astral plane. They could be just a manifest of thought.  

Milendil

Ges

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 pm
Sengem
These people are supposedly dead but are standing in front of me in a body and able to use weapons and magic as if they were never dead to begin with.

1) Stuff on the Astral doesn't need to have an independent existence. People create items, golems, and places in the Astral all the time. Just because someone "dead" appears in Astral, it doesn't even mean they are there, but just something that looks and acts like them while you are watching.

2) As Milendil said, maybe they weren't you. If they were real lives, perhaps you just tapped into that memory-set. They could also have never really existed anywhere outside your mind, and being in the Astral you just projected that externally.

3) If they are past lives they aren't you. A lot of theories of reincarnation (and incarnation actually) draw a distinction between what is currently making your meatbag kick, and what that force comes from. Past lives aren't stored in the Lower Self, but the Higher Self. Just as your computer doesn't store Gaiaonline, the internet does (well the Servers). So just because Sengem, the little slice of whatever your Soul is, is in a body, doesn't mean the last 10 animating sparks (Lower Self, Spirit, whatever) are in the body, but could be brought out of the Higher Self.

4) Even if you take a Non-Dualistic model of the Soul, and all your past life stuff is stored down in you, there is no reason why it can't manifest. In therapy people are taught to have conversations with their childhood self. If one is Astrally Adept, they can Project that childhood self outside of them as if it was an external reality, but it isn't. Just like when you look in a mirror, it looks like there is another you a few feet away, there isn't, it's just a reflection. That's all the Astral visions are in most cases, reflections.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:58 am
thanks  

Elfshaman

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:44 am
They could have been the regrets from your past lives, or shadow jump of you lives.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:36 pm
not possible. they are my teachers. they have been training me in new forms of magic.  

Elfshaman

Animeharpy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:05 pm
whoever said that time and space being linear is an absolute? esp when you are talking about the astral?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:10 pm
Animeharpy
whoever said that time and space being linear is an absolute? esp when you are talking about the astral?

explain please?  

Elfshaman

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:17 pm
This may not help you but I have conversations with myself. When I was 14 I discovered my other half by talking to her. She and I are both one being of one mind but we are different and I talk to her as if she were another person. Perhaps you have that same type of manifistation of your 'soul.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 am
Diana Ishtar
This may not help you but I have conversations with myself. When I was 14 I discovered my other half by talking to her. She and I are both one being of one mind but we are different and I talk to her as if she were another person. Perhaps you have that same type of manifistation of your 'soul.'

I seem to have the some thing going on. Does yours ever try to 'take over'?  

Vengeful Elegance

TrutherMei

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 am
Vengeful Elegance
Diana Ishtar

I seem to have the some thing going on. Does yours ever try to 'take over'?

i actually thought i was schizophrenic a few times because of the fact that i was thinking to myself inside my mind and she kept answering. it didn't help matters that i was high on marijuana and paranoid (the time I thought i was schizophrenic.. and that morons online like to call me that as an insult and it was bothering me). but yea, it feels like i have an inside personality of my soul that thinks (and says to me) quite differently than my outside vessel does (and says). - sorry its 3am here  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am
Elfshaman
I'm not all that smart when it comes to past lives but I am kind of in a crunch for information. So I'll describe the phenomenon and I'm hoping that someone can explani exactly what happened.

I have discovered all ten of my past lives over the course of six years. I'm sure that I found them all(don't ask how). But about a week ago all ten of them appeared before me in a physical form while I was on the astral plane. What I am wondering is how that happened. These people are supposedly dead but are standing in front of me in a body and able to use weapons and magic as if they were never dead to begin with.

Any suggestions of how this happened?
in the astral theyre is no time or space or any logic we in this "phase" could comprehind, every guide, voice, thoughtform and idea has a place in the universe, idk why but you can talk with and get advice from your past lives, and veiw alot of information you have phisicly not had contact with...just explore the mystery and learn how to interact with this othe plane of existence smile  

Abstract_AfterLife

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Study (Research)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items