Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:58 pm
intense_fire
hydra4
most wanted there are no werewolfs
((hey whty not anyways i like werewolfs and they are vampires natural enemy, plus its would be cool to play both a Vamp and a Werewolf in one RP, plus my main would be an enemy and his brother is trying to kill him 3nodding that would be a hella of a story))
fine you can keep him that way but no going on a full out killing spree  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:02 pm
hydra4
intense_fire
hydra4
((hey whty not anyways i like werewolfs and they are vampires natural enemy, plus its would be cool to play both a Vamp and a Werewolf in one RP, plus my main would be an enemy and his brother is trying to kill him 3nodding that would be a hella of a story))
((dont worry im not like that you know at hydra, im more into control and cold kinda person not going berserk kind ya know))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
intense_fire
hydra4
((dont worry im not like that you know at hydra, im more into control and cold kinda person not going berserk kind ya know))
lol okay  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:49 pm
Name: Merel Onihama
pic:
race: werewolf
anything else: can move objects with her mind and teleport. (also has two sides)  

Haru Hiroshi

Kitaniji Megumi

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:56 am
Name:Genisis Age:12 Pic:not available crying Race:hybrid vamp/werewolf(find out later) Anything else:rejected by everyone except humans.always uses phrases from his favorite book"LOVELESS".has his fathers sword and his mothers gun with him.has two different personalitys(people)inside him(good and evil)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:12 pm
Kitanji
Name:Genisis Age:12 Pic:not available crying Race:hybrid vamp/werewolf(find out later) Anything else:rejected by everyone except humans.always uses phrases from his favorite book"LOVELESS".has his fathers sword and his mothers gun with him.has two different personalitys(people)inside him(good and evil)
Name: Devil Mikey
Race: ninja and a half machines half vampire an half human an half dragon
Level: 50
Height: 5'0
Weight: 170
Elements: light
Bio/hsitoy: Mikey, a hunter who was hunting a vampire but, was turn in to one. Now he walked the earth looking for some way to be human.
Appearance: User Image
clothes: on that avi.  

Devil Mikey

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Name: Ziayeiga Yustimishi
pic: User Image
race: Human
anything else: my pet:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:52 pm
*walking through a forest*  

Ziayeiga

Devil Mikey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:33 pm
CarnivalGurl
Mikey walk toward the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Devil Mikey
CarnivalGurl
Mikey walk toward the tree.

*My pet senses someone there and begins to growl* . . . *~wonders~ whos out there?*  

Ziayeiga

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:47 am
Name:Shadow
Pic:none...sorry
Race:Vampire
Anything else:He's Half-Nobody, Half-Vampire, and while he's over 100 years old, he looks about 20. Black hair, Blood red eyes(they're always like that, but he's not always thirsty. It's his natural eye color). Uses a Darkscythe as a weapon. He also occasionally hangs out at the Heartless Tavern(An RP in the forums).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Name: Kaiku or Kaiki
Race: Human Mostly Demon
Pic: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/Rage_Viper_Mage/Anime Boys/Guy_with_swords.jpg
Anything Else: a Human trying to get rid of the demon inside by living life and surviving most death obstacles.
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6
Weight: 147 lb.
Pets: Monkey

He would run around as his Monkey Zoku would hang from his face holding his hands from Kaiku's mouth as he ran plucking an apple from a tree and eats it as he goes through a forest running at top speed and running into a tree hard and gets knocked out as forehead bleeds..  

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items