Show off your workspace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IconLizard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:51 pm
I wish my workspace was as cute and organized as Chisa's. 3nodding

@ Maimy: I see the tank there. What is Tiny?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:21 pm
@Unidentified: Oh wow O_o If you get all that airbrush stuff remember to come in here and show them off, I'm really curious about it all.

@Katti: Thanks! xd Oh hey, I'm curious about what Tiny is now too. Snake maybe? *squints*  

Chisa
Captain

Brass Coin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:30 pm
Chisa
@Unidentified: Oh wow O_o If you get all that airbrush stuff remember to come in here and show them off, I'm really curious about it all.

I plan to XD I just really want Janurary to come noooow so I can order everything ... being so impatient about this mad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:21 am
Tiny is a 6 month old bearded dragon :3 looky

He's outgrowing that viv now though, he'll be in a full-size one soon, and he will have to be moved off my table so I'll get some space back. XD

I want a snake someday too, but mum won't have one in the house ...  

Maimy
Crew

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:57 pm
He's so cool! When he's too big for the vivarium where will he go? Can you train them to sort of roam free around the house but not run away?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:12 am
He'll just get a bigger viv, which will live on my TV stand after I've bought a flat TV to mount on my wall biggrin They can be left to roam the house (though Tiny is still too small, he's too tempting for the cats), but they need to spend a certain number of hours a day under a UV bulb. The vivs are expensive too, but that doesn't bother me, my boyfriend buys them, lol. He has two adults, and he bought me Tiny. So when we get a place together we'll have three beardies and two cats roaming around. biggrin You can get harnesses for beardies too (I found a Harley Davidson one a couple of weeks ago with a leather jacket and matching hat & scarf, stupidly adorable, almost bought it), and when it's warm enough we take them outside to eat the grass and stuff biggrin  

Maimy
Crew

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 am
When I'm at home or school, I use the closest kitchen table! xd
I don't really have huge desk.
I do have a small one here at home, but it's so tiny.
And I don't have a chair. :XP:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:37 am
I use my crappy computer table which is a tiny slide out desk just slightly bigger than the keyboard itself. Failing that I use the glass coffee table by the sofa. I'm terrible sweatdrop

I really ought to get a better space sorted out if I'm going to start making stuff to sell.

[Offtopic] Oh Awesome! They made Mini Munnys! Now I can finally afford one for my boyfriend. He loves vinyl toys, it was his birthday yesterday and I bought several toys from KidRobot and a huge Vinyl Cthulhu from ZeStuff as well as some other art related stuff. [/end offtopicness]

I'd get a photo my work space but I think you'd all pull back in horror as its super messy and I hoard really strange things.  

Meridot

Posessed Pup

Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas