Yucky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:23 am
I look gross. Yesterday I guess a blood vessel popped in my eye ... so now half of my eye will be red for like 10 days or so. I went to the doctor to make sure it's fine, and he said it'll just go away on it's own, and that its' nothing to worry about. But still I can't help but notice the amount of people who are looking twice at me. They look at me, then their like "holy s**t is that chick's eye red" and then they look again and get grossed out lol. Now I gotta get going to class .... in the chiristin division of the university, in which I must walk past a chapel to get to class ... wish me luck in not having an exorcism performed on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:59 am
D: Poor Punkeh! Though I must say, this story kinda reminded me of Daria where that angry teacher guy used to pop blood vessels in his eye all the time...so I giggled---and then I felt bad for giggling. D:

I hope your eyeball returns to normal soon! You should wear a patch and then you will be sexy Pirate Punkeh. I'd 'gasm. <333

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:10 am
You must look as stoned as we do!

A burst blood vessel usually means crying to much, you alright dudette?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:41 pm
Hmmm ... I haven't been crying lots. The doctor said it could be because I take alot of aspirin and stuff ... or high blood pressure, but he checked mine and it's normal. I think I actually have a pirate patch laying around here somewhere. I was gonna take a pic to show you guys, but my camera isn't working. sad  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces