PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:25 pm
It's simple! =D

Requirements:
- Ultima Weapon
- Trinity Limit
- Combination Boost
- Glide LVL 3 (selfevident)
- Curaga customized

1. At the beginning, immediately use Trinity. (With the Combination Boost and some serious Triangle Button mashing, you should be able to squeeze out three full attacks.)

2. IF, by bad luck, you get damage, use Curaga. You really need that HP.

3. After using Trinity or Curaga, jump and Glide around the field. Don't land, don't stop, just Glide and let the MP bar recharge.

X-tra! -> With the car Heartless, use this strategy to take down the tank thingy, and then use Magnega. Comes very much in handy when they are rushing over the field.

X-tra! -> During the fight before Cerberus, there are two 'waves'. The second one consists of 3-4 Spike Ball guys and a handful of Crecendos. TAKE THE CRESCENDOS DOWN FIRST! This is very important, because otherwise the damage you deal to the Spike Balls will be nullified, and you DON'T want that.

X-tra! -> This technique comes very much in handy with Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and Tifa. They fall like bricks when done correctly.

X-tra! -> With Hades and Cerberus this technique becomes unnecessary, because they are too easy for this. I still don't get why they put up Hades as the 50th battle instead of the FF Team.

Try it out sometime if you like. It sure helped me get past it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Trinity and Curaga both deplete the MP Gauge for quite a while. For the last ten battles timing is crucial to survival and you need to fit in all you're able to do. If you get injured while gliding around the arena to recharge and eventually run out of hi-potions, then what? Took me awhile to get through those last ten battles and figure out a good strategy for staying alive for repetitive play-runs. xp Then there was going through the whole thing to meet the quota and then some.

Hades Paradox Cup. It's his underworld tournament; he gets the last say.

~Er, wrong subforum.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:57 am
RosesShadow
Trinity and Curaga both deplete the MP Gauge for quite a while. For the last ten battles timing is crucial to survival and you need to fit in all you're able to do. If you get injured while gliding around the arena to recharge and eventually run out of hi-potions, then what? Took me awhile to get through those last ten battles and figure out a good strategy for staying alive for repetitive play-runs. xp Then there was going through the whole thing to meet the quota and then some.

Hades Paradox Cup. It's his underworld tournament; he gets the last say.

~Er, wrong subforum.

Have you even tried it? The chance that you get hit is very low. The only opponent ever to hit me whilst doing this was cloud when he 'flashes' around.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:58 pm
Yes, I did. I took many trials with just Trinity alone for Match 49 and the results were...not as expected. Only once did they 'fall like bricks' together at the start (and it was quite fun to watch), another time they were right at the end of their HP bars. But the rest...well, I normally missed out on one (Cloud) or they'd move away before I could initiate it (Tifa, Yuffie).

For the overall last 10 Matches, using Trinity in one match will start you off with no MP in the next (duh); it's as I mentioned before with the extended recharge time. I'm not really one to glide around aimlessly (especially when those Living Bones are spinning away sporadically. Or the Morning Stars.) It did help on that one match where the Shaman starts off with a fire attack, however.

You're having difficulties with Cloud? Give it a few seconds and double jump (Valor and Master abilities). He'll be too low to hit you. Then Glide merrily away until it's time to do so again.

~Ever tried Match 49 with Reflectaga? I had a lot of fun with it. xd (Damn Yuffie, though. I'm still trying to perfect it with a good probability of working right away for each try.)

Sorry for the late reply.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas