Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
IF VK is to be made into a show,who'll be suitable.........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:32 pm
If VK is to be made into a drama, who do you think will be suitable as Zero and Kaname and other characters?
I think Gackt will be a suitable Kaname or even Zero 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:51 am
I would rather have the show to be an anime...  

Sensaina

Kya_Hanyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:38 pm
I would love to watch the Anime ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:29 pm
i would be ecstatic if either happened

heart heart  

telescream

Panoopy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:22 pm
i would really rather prefer the show to be an naime but if you insist ... i think that decision is up to the director  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:04 pm
I think that making the show an anime would be cool, but the manga is amazing so I don't know how it could get any better. biggrin  

VampiraBaby

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:48 pm
Good thing that VK is being made into an anime very soon for everyone to be able to watch. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:34 pm
I wouldn't mind a VK drama. ^_^; It would sure be interesting.

But I think I would rather shoot myself than watch Gackt.... Sorry. O_o *shudder*  

RueNeko

Neowinter[F4S]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:38 am
If my heart could beatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gackt would never agree to act in Vampire Knight, but he'd be a good Kaname (Though he looks odd with long hair)

I can't picture VK being a dorama.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It would break my chest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:14 pm
I agree with you on that ^^ about Gackt being Kaname.

I rememebr when i saw a Gacket picture he looked like a rl Seimei, and Seimei and Kaname are so alike its not even funny.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:35 am
Heh, totally 100% there w/ya sistah. 4laugh
And if you've seen Moon Child, you'll definitely agree with me that Gackt would make a perfect Zero. whee heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:33 am
I would rather see it as an anime. But if it was a show, I just can't picture Gackt as either.  

3nj09r0w8hyeh

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:20 pm
I found the perfect actor for Takuma... If it were ever made into a drama, I hope An Jun Can plays Takuma-kun. He has such a nice smile... And nice hair... (here's an image of him from MARS)

Picture of An Jun Can

Edit:

I hereby dub Kame (ie. Kamenashi Kazuya) the man that would do the best Kaname. O_O He is so cool. (I'm in love... with him. Yep. He has THE HAIR.) From what I've seen, he does cool/calm/non-talkative characters very well.

Here, I tried to pick a good picture of him... But he looks really serious, and a bit older. (Wah, you can't appreciate his cute smile from this picture...)

User Image  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff