Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
55 G Reefer's Aquarium log

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

55G FreshWater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:14 am
Hey i was kribensis_2004, but now i am known as 55 G Reefer.
I have a 55 Gallon reef aquarium right now and a 29 gallon freshwater planted aquarium.
Well my 55 Gallin reef is doing ok right now, and right now i am putting in a new sump. The sump will be holding my skimmer, heaters, and three pumps. After all that is put in my aquarium i should be getting rid of four of my fish in there. After i take the four out i should be good on my stock in my 55 Gallon reef.
Later today i should be going over to the LPS to get another filtter, it will bring my filters up to three in my 29 gallon freshwater. I am very happy with my aquarium stock in my 29 gallon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:00 pm
Hey so i guess no one post in this guild any more, so here i go. hopefully this weekend i should be able to play with my sump. That means i am going to take it down for about 2 hours if i can and mess around in it. I now am able to fit my new skimmer down there. So i will be fitting the skimmer down there and three pumps.
Ya so my weekend looks good for right now, and i dont know when i will be able to get pics of the reef sorry.  

55G FreshWater

55G FreshWater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:14 am
well i have worked most of the weekend on my 55 G reef and am still not done with it. i will probbly be done with it tommarow if all goes right and then will try to get pics.
now i also have a empty 15 G tank and am woundering what i should do with it, i might go for a reptile other then fish.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:26 am
hey alls going very well with the aquariums  

55G FreshWater

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:50 am
What kind of corals are you going to put in it? Are you going to put coral at all? And if you are, how much lighting do you think you'll muster up?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:09 pm
Well to start off i toke out my kribensis and got three german rams for it. They are all getting along great and all is going great with the rest of the aquarium and its inhabitants.
Now on too the one that you all want to know about i belive, the one i am named after my 55 Gallon Reef. Well what can i say its going great, the only fish deaths i have are from ones jumping out of the aquarium. Well thats not me, basically i mean i dont control that. My corals in the aquarium are doing well and growing, and ya. Wll my clowns have taken up residence in one of the corals, my big toadstool coral. The corals i am keeping in this aquarium are softies, polyps and mushrooms.
Well thats all for right now and i hope to keep you up to date.  

55G FreshWater

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff