Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Sports. Injuries. And any awesome stories. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your sport.
  Basketball
  Football
  FĂștbol (soccer)
  Volleyball
  Swimming
  Track
  Tennis
  Badminton
  Anything with wheels
  Other
View Results

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:49 pm
Norayr

Timmy: just 'cause you're bad at it, don't hate the sport. T.T
But then again, I don't like baseball for many reasons. One being because I can't hit the darn ball!

Yeah, I don't like it for that reason too.
Also, because my dad watches it every single day.
I'm kind of sick of it. whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:48 pm
D; Ouch man....

I've never had many serious injuries..especially in sports (Doesn't play much at all, usually only when forced). When I was in middle schoo lloth, I got smacked in the eye with a football. xD

Man, it hurt.

A few days ago though, last week, I got hit in the leg with a soccer ball. HARD.

There was a huge red spot on my leg for the rest of the day.

Whos That Guy

gourmet flat bread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:39 pm
up at the poll i couldn't decide...cause i do soccer, track, basketball, and baseball...but soccer is MY sport!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:42 pm
heh, funny story actually i was at base ball practice and i got hit my the ball and i didnt have my helmet on...see i was practing by my self while everyone choose to run drills instead...i knew all the drills so i practiced aiming for the ball, anywho, the ball hit me real hard and the next day i had a black eye. at school (next day) everyone thought a bird flew in my eye...  

gourmet flat bread

iLov_Angel

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 pm
well, i had this nasty crash during a soccer game...there was a game against another school, and i was center back, and was going to tackle this girl that was going to shoot.well..i tackled really hard, and our shin paads hit right at the end, and it went in...after that..i couldn't walk for like...three days....and i felt that my leg bone was dented..and there was a huge bruise..
now..there is a bump on that part...and i have a feeling..that my bone actually fractured..and that it just grew a new layer..X_X.....and it hurts soo much!!!

X_x.....i don't know how i'm supposed to tackle properly when i have my next game..which is next week... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:26 am
4Eva_Angel
well, i had this nasty crash during a soccer game...there was a game against another school, and i was center back, and was going to tackle this girl that was going to shoot.well..i tackled really hard, and our shin paads hit right at the end, and it went in...after that..i couldn't walk for like...three days....and i felt that my leg bone was dented..and there was a huge bruise..
now..there is a bump on that part...and i have a feeling..that my bone actually fractured..and that it just grew a new layer..X_X.....and it hurts soo much!!!

X_x.....i don't know how i'm supposed to tackle properly when i have my next game..which is next week... neutral

Ohmagawsh! I know that feeling. I don't play on any team with any proper equipments, so whenever the guys feel like playing soccer, we'll play it anywhere! Anywhere from the beach, to the parks, to an indoor basketball court. I don't remember exactly how this happened, but the ball was right in front of me from midfield, and I was gonna launch it down instead of dribbling it along. Turns out my opponent in front of me was going to do the same. But we both ignored each other, and BAM! We both missed the ball, and our shins met each other in the middle. We both fell and bruised. Unfortunately for him, his was worse. Hurt like crap when it happened, hurt like worse crap after it happened for a couple days. So I feel your pain.  

Norayr
Crew

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 am
Hm.. I got one...

It was sunday. We had just got home from the beach. My brother (17) went to the skatepark to ride his bike. Nobody was there. So now it's 9:00 or 10:00. He comes home and goes stragiht to his room to go to sleep. He was in to much pain. My mom woke him up and took him to the hospital. So, now it's me and my sister home alone. 2:00 in the morning my mom calls. Your brother needs surgery. Your going over grandma's. My brother had ruptured his spleen when he tried to jump over a tennis net on his bike. He was in the hospital for about a week. Then, he came home. All this was in the summer.

THE END~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:18 am
Ummm... I really don't have any sports injuries. The only sports i have played would be baseball for two years. So.. Yeah I'm fat and don't get injuries ;D  

All We Know Is Failling

nobodys0somebody

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:51 pm
i play fastpitch and ive almost broken my ankle (sliding wrong)
and from running in track i have knee problems..noting to sever yet though  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:58 pm
User Image

I once was two lazy to walk down to the store for a slurpee, so I took my skateboard with me, and it was spring and so there were still cinders on the street from the snow from winter. we dont have side walks up here so i was just ridin on the side of the street and i got to a steep part of the road, but i'd been on it before so i didnt see a problem but like cinder or something got stuck under the wheel and stopped it, and kinda flipped me forward, and i had my feet firmly on the board, so my shoes held witht eh griptape which put my knee's out first. Unfortunately I was weraing shorts that day, so Ithe pavement and the cinder ate up my knee for about 6-7 feet. my whole knee seemed indented while it was healing, but it healed up pretty good, minus the scar around it.

I pretty much stopped skating for the most part, cause while i was healing, my friend broke my board when borrowing it and i didnt bother with replacing it. :/

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:24 am
If you consider dancing a sport...

When I was a wee youngen of about 11 years old I was a competitive scottish dancer (yeah thats right.. kilts and bagpipes). Anyway.. we were participating in a dance workshop and I was going to do an extende pas debaugh and I landed on the side of my food. All we heard was cruunnnncch. It was pretty much the single most painful moment of my life.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff