Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
I need some web help! Please help!! :gonk:x10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuneBerry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:08 am
I'm working on a freelance project and it's giving me a headache. I've got the test page up so that you guys can take a look at it:

http://www.csnmarketingsolutions.com/testing

See those little navigational buttons along the top? Well, you shouldn't be able to see the background in between the buttons and the main body of the thing. In other words it should not have that dark line beneath them. Please help! I've tried putting border="0" in the TD tag and the table tag and the TR tags, but no luck. I can't figure out what's causing this "gap problem". If somebody out there could just take a look at my code or give me any kind of input as to what the problem could be, you'd be a total life saver!

Thanks in advance! I hope you can figure out what I can't! It's driving me nuts! Wow, that's a lot of exclamation marks!!!11!!1  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:44 am
There's nothing there at the link you've provided.  

Goldenavatar

lululover2000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:42 pm
the links not popping up, but what i think you are reffering to is padding, check the padding and see if you have some random pixels entered  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games