Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waterlelie fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy

what i meant was that some people that are emo cut themselves and some people that are emo don't. or some people that are emo don't talk to people, and some people just try to communicate but admit that they're depressed. people think of emo in different ways, some people have some really retarded explanations, like "my boyfriend broke up with me" or "my friend committed suicide". that happens to a lot of people and they think they're depressed and act like it but they're not, they don't realize that they have a good life in front of them.
and that's just for some people, not me of course, i know i have a good life in front of me but i don't use it, because i don't care one bit about what kind of stupid, pathetic life i could have. i just stay out of people's way, and if i have to, i'll stand up for myself.
and i'm not sticking up for it, i'm sticking up for me.

Its so amusing that you cut yourself but you say that about other people. I'm more than positive those reasons are 10x better than whatever reason you use.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

god, you guys are just so stupid aren't you?
and you don't want to know my reason, because 1) you'll make fun of me more 2) i don't care about you enough to tell you and 3) you're too stupid to know what i'm really saying if i tell you, you've proven that already.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
cutie_josie
RockstarTwilight
I mostly did because I realized that I was just unhappy about the way my life was and the way I was living it, where I lived... and then my best friend moved. So yeah. It's kind of hard to talk about. I guess I was already before, but never exactly know what emo was.

some with me but i moved away from my first ever friend emo

@RockstarTwilight: I'd say you still don't know what it is. Neither of you do.

yea i guess your right sweatdrop  

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm
waterlelie fairy
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy

what i meant was that some people that are emo cut themselves and some people that are emo don't. or some people that are emo don't talk to people, and some people just try to communicate but admit that they're depressed. people think of emo in different ways, some people have some really retarded explanations, like "my boyfriend broke up with me" or "my friend committed suicide". that happens to a lot of people and they think they're depressed and act like it but they're not, they don't realize that they have a good life in front of them.
and that's just for some people, not me of course, i know i have a good life in front of me but i don't use it, because i don't care one bit about what kind of stupid, pathetic life i could have. i just stay out of people's way, and if i have to, i'll stand up for myself.

Its so amusing that you cut yourself but you say that about other people. I'm more than positive those reasons are 10x better than whatever reason you use.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

and you don't want to know my reason, because 1) you'll make fun of me more 2) i don't care about you enough to tell you and 3) you're too stupid to know what i'm really saying if i tell you, you've proven that already.

Haha, funny you can call others stupid when you yourself don't know s**t about the label you've stamped on your forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:01 pm
waterlelie fairy
serjtankian_is_god
waterlelie fairy

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes yes, obviously I am the stupid one... rolleyes
Let me guess, your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you?  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games