[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:08 pm
Nightmaresky
I Love Zero. He is so much nicer than Kaname. If something happens to Zero I'll be pissed!

True, but if something happened to Shiki (if you've read about his father) then that's just...sigh, hope he doesn't die.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 am
I have to agree with you on Kaname being a corrupted. I was disappointed in the end of chapter 32 when Yuki agrees to be his lover, I got my hopes up in chapter 24 in that one scene where Zero almost kissed her. But I'm not letting go of that hope (I'm an optimist, baby!).  

Rainbeau Essence

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:43 am
Rainbeau Essence
I have to agree with you on Kaname being a corrupted. I was disappointed in the end of chapter 32 when Yuki agrees to be his lover, I got my hopes up in chapter 24 in that one scene where Zero almost kissed her. But I'm not letting go of that hope (I'm an optimist, baby!).

crying I know! He should have kissed her. That was his chance! I would have been so happy if he kissed her! That would set that cocky jerk Kaname a few steps back!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:53 pm
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET CHAPTER 33?

Stright Jacket Dreamer

Rena Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:41 am
I personally was happy that she agreed to be his lover. Kaname is hot, sexy and a full blood vampire. Who cares if he's slightly messed up? It just makes him even hotter.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Tamisa Moon

My guess would be that Yuuki's parents were vampire hunters and killed Kaname's family. Out of revenge, Kaname killed her parents. Just a thought though. At least one of them.

that's my best guess too. that would be so intense!
i think she would still love him though.
if that theory is true, zero tryed to do the same thing by killing shizuka and yuki didn't blame zero for it.

i have a feeling chapter 33 might be about senri and not yuki/kaname at all though. sad  

telescream

KumikoxChan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Chapter 32 really has me hooked. I think Kaname is actually using Yuuki. I mean he's like a top pure-blood, and he claims he loves her. He acts like he knows something about her that we don't. But I think Zero really deserves her because he does all these things for her that Yuuki clearly hasn't noticed. The next chapter better start explaining things.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Rena Tsukino
I personally was happy that she agreed to be his lover. Kaname is hot, sexy and a full blood vampire. Who cares if he's slightly messed up? It just makes him even hotter.

No... that just makes him a messed up person. Just because your a powerful person doesn't mean you should be a sadistic... I'll stop there. I know alot of scanlations sites. So far Chapter 33 hasn't been scanlated. A couple bonus chapter have though... Cough.... Am I the only person who thinks the headmaster isn't getting enough story? I hope chapter 33 does continue with yuki though. I really don't care that much about the sub characters.  

Nightmaresky

indigoannathea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:05 pm
omg,
there's really not much more to say.
I'm really mad at Kename for leaving us hanging there, why? WHY?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:15 am
I'm a supporter of both YuukixKaname and YuukixZero. I hate to see one of them sad though...

But anyways, when I read this chapter, I was somewhat happy. But something was off, especially with the way Kaname did things. It just didn't seem right. Basically, he blackmailed Yuuki, and he knew that she wanted to know the truth. So he knew for a fact that she would have to agree to be his lover.

As much as I was pretty shock, I was also disappointed. Yuuki didn't seem happy with the decision she made. So it made me wonder, if she even wants to be that way with Kaname.

Once the truth gets out, I hope it opens some doors to reveal skeletions in the closet of emotions.

Akio Lailie

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces