Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Boo ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:44 pm
I'm sure my absence made little difference to any of you, but to me it felt as though I was gone from a warm and familiar place for much to long a time.

~~ * ~~

Woe is me, for I can’t stand
That my proficiency is not to work
but to dream all day
with little reward and little perk.

~~ * ~~

There is no excuse for my neglect of the pen; no viable one anyway. In short paraphrase: I was in conflict with my wants.

~~ * ~~

[Have any of you ever noticed that moaning about something sounds a lot better when written down?]

[Non sequitur posting brought to you by Novaking.]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:56 pm
Yay. Nova's back!

I did notice you were gone. Honestly. I swear.

And yeah, moaning and bitching actually does sound a lot better when written down... probably why people do that on blog sites all the time. Heck, I do it in the General Chatter forum for this guild all the time xd

Glad to have you back. Nice little piece as well. 3nodding  

BlackHawkGS

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Hia blackhawk! tis good to be back. (thanks for noticing that I was gone ^_^) I can't say how "back" I am, though. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it together in the next few days; at least, together enough to begin writing again.

Rest assured, I'll do my best to stay active and jot down every little poem and short that drifts past my mind's eye, but I fear I'll find it difficult to do much past that.

[The college waltz has me on my toes, and there's hissing of dread unleashed upon my mistep.]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:55 pm
NOVA!!!!!!

I missed you.

Glad you're back! Now if only Tak and I could stop haiving so much school work we'd almost have all of our regulars back.

And Kirby should stop being sickly.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:57 pm
You mean dead? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:55 pm
Im trying!
I really am.
And I noticed you were gone Nova..
I kinda missed you honestly.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:04 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:56 am
Tak-Jak

kinda .

razz ^_^  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:03 pm
It's okay tak, we understand. Especially me, who has been probably only slightly less busy than you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:04 pm
So I suppose I wasn't as back as I thought I was (Just check out the time differences between each post.) I really want to write out a few of the stories and poems I've bottled up in my mind over these past few months, but I just haven't found the time to. : (

I'll be right back when I'm done applying to all the colleges I want to go to. I guarantee that I will become more involved than ever before when that time comes. Make no doubt about it; this place will once again flourish with activity, whether it be mine alone, or the combined effort of myself and those who join me.

For now though... I must continue my waltz.

[Excuse me -glides out the front door with his top hat in hand. His face a mix of gloom and weariness as it disappeares from sight-]  

NovaKing

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff