Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
First Guild Craft Swap! (currently on hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:40 am
EDIT: This swap is on hold for the moment, but please sign up for the Secret Santa Mini Swap if you're still interested!

There was quite a bit of interest in the Craft Swap thread, so now that we've worked out the details I thought I'd move over into a clean thread to organise our first swap!

Here's the details:
  • budget (not inc. postage): US$10-$15

• size: ~200x200mm (not strict on this, can vary according to your postage choices)

• deadline: you must have posted a photo of the content of the package your sending in this thread and sent it off by the 30th November.

• posting requirement: to weed out the unreliable, you must have at least 5 posts in this guild to participate in a swap

• contents requirement: your package must contain at least one item handmade by you

• partnering: I'll match up partners based on location and interests and make sure to give everyone a month from when the list is posted to get everything together.

• photographs: both you and your partner must post a photograph of the contents of the package you are sending in this thread before sending. This is to make sure there isn't a case of one person sending a package and getting nothing in return sad

• backing out: if for some reason you can't participate anymore after being partnered, please let me and your partner know ASAP so alternate arrangements can be made. Try not to take on a swap if you think you won't be able to complete it.

• no guarantees:/ as captain and organiser I'll do everything I can to prevent anything bad happening, but unfortunately s**t happens and I can't cover every case sweatdrop This swap is based heavily on trust. When you choose to participate please remember that I cannot be held responsible for things getting lost or damaged in the mail (I'll probably feel really bad and send you something to make up for it though >_>)

• penalties: If you don't follow the rules of the swap without good reason you will not be able to participate in future swaps, and depending on severity may be banned from the guild

If you are interested in participating in this swap, please make sure you have read all the rules and details and post so here. If you haven't filled out the swap survey please do so first here so we can find a partner who is close to you and has similar crafting interests.

If anyone here isn't legally an adult, please remember to ask your parents or guardians before giving out your address or other personal details sweatdrop

In so far:

- Chisa (Australia)
- H ippie P anda (USA)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 am
I might be in... my workload has quadrupled in the past week, so I can't make any promises right now sweatdrop watch this space...  

Maimy
Crew

Hippeh Panda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 am
User Image

I'm so in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Okay, I've got you up there now Hippie smile

That's okay Maimy - I want to try and put up pairings on the 1st Nov, so just say if you have enough time by then 3nodding  

Chisa
Captain

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:53 pm
my gastank ate my money or I'd seriously be in, and not feeding the gas tank means I can't get to work, and then I don't get paid, which causes a lot more problems. then again it might be payday sometime this week.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:00 pm
Fair enough! sweatdrop You have another couple of weeks to decide if you're in or not anyway 3nodding  

Chisa
Captain

Meridot

Posessed Pup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:04 pm
I'll try to join in if there are future ones. I have so many things I'm already making people for Birthdays and Christmas already and I'm getting low on funds. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm
gonk Maybe we should extend it and run the swap for Christmas? Or would that be a worse time with making and buying presents? sweatdrop  

Chisa
Captain

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:14 am
worse in my opinion, but that may just be the fact that once thanksgiving is over with I have to shop and get everything before Christmas, and hopefully not ship it for the family christmas swap.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:02 pm
I'm interested in participating. I have several projects but none of them particularly need to be completed any time soon.

rosedryad

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 am
Should we maybe leave this for the moment then? It looks like not many people will have enough time to participate sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:13 pm
I would love to participate but I'm not 100% sure yet if I can.

imaginary people

Java Robot

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:17 pm
All my stuff is 3d and breakable, so I wouldn't be able to do something like this.
crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:36 pm
um, i'll trade 3nodding not that i have made anything good sweatdrop  

otaku_lottie

Sculpted - art + craft guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out