The Tome of My Mind- Kyuu's Poems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuuketsuki_Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 pm
Okay, good. ^^

Yeah. XD It was nothing too bad, just some good old-fashioned fun with a roll of duct tape and a camera. XD I kid, I kid. But yeah, gotta love conversations about bondage. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:00 pm
Duct tape and a camera....Why does that sound so familiar to me...? sweatdrop mrgreen I mean.... Yeah, definitely gotta love bondage talk. ^_^

I really like Phoenix. I'm not too good at judging songwriting... I mean, yes, it IS basically a poem...but it always feels foreign to me. So, I'll just treat is as a poem and be done with it. Lovely piece. The rhyme isn't necessarily consistent, but it fits. Sounds all work well, flow is great. Word choice and imagery, especially with the visions, are nice. It all makes me think, makes me feel. I love it. Great work. XD

Isis375
Captain

Kyuuketsuki_Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Lol, funny how many people have stories about duct tape and cameras... xd :

Thank you for the feedback. I wrote this one a while ago, same time as the others, but it's *slightly* more cheerful than 'My Direction' or Every Day'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:51 pm
Sorry that I haven't been back to comment in a while.

Mystic Garden is lovely. I really like it. The story is tells is of sacrifice and sadness, though all becomes beauty. I can't really describe it, but it was well worth the read. I loved how the tree was described. It was beautiful, colorful, vivid...magical. Very, very nice. Flow in it was great, too. XD

Yes...duct tape and cameras. Of course, one doesn't really need a camera to have fun with duct tape... XD

How are you doing, by the way?

Isis375
Captain

Poetry and Such

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out