Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Wi-Fi Connection for Animal Crossing Wild World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alekta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:14 pm

I finally bought a DS game that uses Wi-Fi yesterday. I have my DS set up for Wi-Fi, (instruction booklets are love), and I found my friend code for AC: WW. However, I bought the game used and did not receive an instruction booklet with it, (so I have no idea if my questions are answered there or not), and I have a few questions.

How much impact can a visitor make on the town the go to? Like, can they royally screw it up? Is there any way to protect your town? Is there a limit to how many friends you can have? How many people can visit your town at once? Do you just add friends and leave the down gate open, waiting for people to come in?

AND... Would anyone like connect with me? Erm, you might have to be patient, though I love games all this connectivity blows my little mind. xd After all, the games I normally play have me alone with no human contact for hours!

PM me if you want to connect with me, I am more likely to check there before this forum.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:24 pm
The most they can do is dig a lot of holes, or throw a bunch of pitfalls everywhere or...cut down all of your precious trees o-o...But thats why you use the friendcode - only add people I guess you feel you trust..

Other than that its pretty swell. they can bring you fruit? and cool items and help your Nook store grow by buying stuff.

If I could find mine, i'd totally hang with you. I used to play soccer with people rofl  

5h4d3 0f gr3y

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff