Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Racing Wifi Games?
  Itsah him, Mario!
  Oo-oh Ah! Diddy is a winner!
View Results

chibminshiy2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:38 am
I just recently got a DS and now I am interested in getting some WIFI games for it. I have the router already, thanks to some careful manuevering and very subtle manipulation of my parents a year and half ago when they were gonna get a New PC and I talked them into Laptops, naturally a router of the Wifi site was in a good recommendation! wink

Anyway, I know that I want a racing game and I have a soft spot for Mario Kart games every since the SNES. But then I am also hearing good things about Diddy Kong Racing...

I want a shooting game, and since I never was able to buy a Gamecube I have been deprived of Metroid for YEARS! So unless there is another 1st person shooter with Wifi I think that I want that game also.

I only have enough for one Wifi game. Which one should it be and why?

Mario Kart DS/Diddy Kong Racing
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Also, do you have one of these games and if so, would you be willing to play with me? (If yes, please PM me your freindcodes and when I get the game I will PM you my Friendcodes and we can play)

If all my ideal games are bad ones, then recommend me something else.

RANDOM ?: Is Drawn to Life WiFi capable?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 am
mario kat ios awespme diddy kong racing would be awesome also theres diamond and pearl great game to go on wi-fi with but out of those to i'd say mario kart  

Ryu dragonheartz

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:34 pm
I'd say get Mario Kart DS! My friend has Diddy Kong Racing and says Mario Kart's better. Also Hunters's Wi-Fi is pretty good but I've had many run-ins with hackers and besides the story mode is horrible! The only good thing about hunters is the new beams and the Wi-Fi.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games