Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ROOMATES!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuRd07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Hey guys its CuRd again, dude lately i've been having a crappy month for the last 2 months now, but i really don't care cause i think of the positive side. But anyways since i've been broke and have no money those months. My best friend let me live outside of his house (its a lil room probably 200 ft x 200ft, pretty bitchin actually) for those last two months and its been freaken awesome. Then about 3 weeks ago my other best friend, Juan, moved in wit me. At first I didn't care cause i really didn't think much about it. But now i totally freaken hate it.

1. He always makes a mess and blames it on me! I clean it up though

2. There's never any Privacy by myself anymore! Sometimes i wanna bring my girlfriend to chill and relax and be by ourselves (not doing it lol) but he's always there or one of his friends are there.

3. He does drugs in my room whenever im not there or when im sleeping.

4. He takes over my freaken bed, which "I" freaken paid by myself and
not any help from him.

5. All he does is watch movies, doesn't work or clean up or do ANYTHING!!! to socialize wit other ppl! But he has money....while it stills last

6. He thinks about himself and never cares about anything or anyone, just does wat he wants and im sick n tired of it! He tricks ppl by making them think its alright or pushes over ppl...including me!

So guys if u have any responses on wat i should do or any replies help me out alright thnks!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:37 pm
from the sound of things you dont need him
so
kick him out  

Tristan of Armenye

feggot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:26 am
That seem's bad i geuss, like the person above me said...Just kick him out like this *kick's him* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:17 pm
Well, the first thing I would do is ask the person who's room you're living in about the situation. Let them know that your suposed 'friend' and 'room mate' is causing such a problem. The person might not be comfortable with the things going on if they hear the story. And it is clear that you are not comfortable with it much at all.

ShadowPrincessEmerald

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff