Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Well, crap! (Ouija board)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever used and Ouija board?
  Yes, and it was fun!
  No, but I want to.
  Yes, and I'll regret it for the rest of my life!
  No, and I never will!
  Yes, but nothing happened.
View Results

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 pm
I was at friends house, and he happened to have a Ouija board, which I've been dying(No pun intended) to use for a while. So, of course, we tried it out several times that night, but nothing ever happened. It didn't even move!

We charged it, we focused, we didn't have our hands on the planchette too hard, or anything! We also tried using it inside, then outside, and even in his closet. We tried with the lights on and off, and I asked the questions, once, instead of him.

Nothing.

Ever.

Not once.

Did we do something wrong, or were we just unfortunate? (Or fortunate, depending on your veiw...)

Stuff to talk about:

Ouija board experiences

What we might have done wrong

Tips on using Ouija boards  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:08 pm
[/Even though you may be keen to see and use your board to its fullest extent- here's a little advice ok? ^^
Alright, though you didn't get any reaction, if you do- it's always very good to be very cautious. I've read that demons or malevolent forces will sometimes disguise themselves as deceased family members or someone they aren't. Also, don't ever burn an ouija board if it starts to freak you out ^^' Albeight spirits might come through just by you interacting with them, it might open a bigger door if it's burned.

Anyways good luck with your ouija board! ^^

fun_loving_wierdo_001
Crew

Vixen13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:54 am
I've played around with a few, but to no good results. I've noticed it draws things near, but they're usually too weak to do anything. I haven't seen anyone called to it (the dead, that is).

Friend of mine had what we all deamed a haunted one. The finder wouldn't leave the board. We were trying to carry them seperatly as we walked to the woods, but no matter what we did, something would distract us enough that the person carrying the board and the person carrying the finder would close in on each other. My friend said that was nothing. She's put the pieces in two seperate places only to find them beside each other when she came back later.

I'm sure one could explain it all away, but it was an interesting experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:45 pm
tried one, but failed to obtain results.  

UraniumMonk

Joey Skylynx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm
Umm I'll never use one of those ever since I tried to pull one out and a ghost tossed a candel stick at my head...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 pm
ok well i made one that worked really well it was me and a girl i had just met that day and it was ansering all kinds of questions about me but the store bought ones iv never got anything from a ghost but once me and my friends used one to try use one to read each other one of us would write somthing on a peace of paper and cosintate on it and they would use the board to try and read us it worked pritty well  

zanepyre

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 pm
you dont need a board to talk. you just need a medium. you dont need to buy a board either, like the last post said, if you must make a board make your own or find one that works with you, and use it as a tool,

it is still my personal opinon though that if you cant handle a ouija board on your own you shouldnt be trying to contact spirits so freely yet in the first place, i think that's movibng ahead too quick  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 am
Areleklo
you dont need a board to talk. you just need a medium. you dont need to buy a board either, like the last post said, if you must make a board make your own or find one that works with you, and use it as a tool,

it is still my personal opinon though that if you cant handle a ouija board on your own you shouldnt be trying to contact spirits so freely yet in the first place, i think that's movibng ahead too quick

I've been a medium before, and communicated with the spirits, but normally to no satisfying end. Of course, then again I'm horribly jaded and seem to be bored by nearly everything. One night back in my home state of kentucky, two of my friends were possessed by malevolent entities, one claiming to be Lilith, and it came to me being the only one that was able to exorcise the spirits. I swear, after doing them both back to back, it felt like someone had slugged me in the brain  

KryDandee

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff