Hiring Moderators for Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacralias

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Hello,

As you can very well see from my topic, I am hiring users to become a moderator! Unfortunately I am not paying in gold!

In actuality, the moderator position is what I would call the pay since I believe that to have this is a privilege and not a demand!

I am currently creating a guild which I have in mind, will work a bit differently than most other guilds! My idea is that I will simply not have moderators just moderating, but to also work on teams with a certain genre with a team Leader. I believe that moderators interacting with each other is what will keep such a guild constantly visited and alive. Each team will decide the fate of the guild!

As you may have noticed from reading the previous paragraph, I have mentioned team leader. I will get around to team leaders after we have our moderators!

I have listed the teams that you may be interested in below! I am finished with the application. Please be prepared to show off samples of some of the works you do or have done in the past for the type of team you are willing to participate in. I advise to please show your best work in the applications because I believe decisions on choosing our moderators will be hectic.

You may post below on which team below you may be interested on for! For those who posted before the addition of the application, I ask you not to repost the application, but to edit the first post you made in this thread and fill in the proper information required! 3nodding

-Sacralias

The Teams!

Art Team - This group will be in charge of art for the guild and events. This would include banners for the threads, banners for our contests and fundraisers, any art that might be given inside or outside the guild itself. You do not need to have a drop of artistic talent to be a lead for this group, so long as you are able to come up with any artistic ideas you may have!

Plot Team - For our contests, official Rps and sometimes works with art team, etc. This group will come up with our storyline for the guilds Rps etc. This team might collaborate with the art team at times in order to produce artwork for the storyline.

Contest Team - This group will come up with contests to be held before any events in order to generate interest to our current members, new members, and other guilds as well. They will finalize contest rules, policy, and procedure for events.

Advertising Team
- This group will figure out ways to advertise our guild and planning without violating forum rules. This may include contests, banners, advertising schemes, etc. But it cannot in any way violate Gaia's Rules. No schemes to have people run around posting "COME TO OUR GUILD" in any forum they wish, and stuff like that.

Fundraising Team
- Generally handles the "outside the guild contests or vending" This group comes up with the fundraisers we will do, and will figure out all the planning and running of them. These people will be in charge of setting up threads for recruiting for the fundraisers, setting dates for when the fundraisers will be, making sure that all funds raised get sent to the Guild mule, making sure all fundraisers end well before any event, and that all funds are collected prior to the events, etc.

Application

If you are interested in being a moderator, you will need to fill out this application and post it in this thread!

Update: I am also choosing team leads.

You may apply to be lead for up to 3 different teams, but remember, you will only be chosen for one team if you are chosen as a team lead.

[b]First Choice[/b]
[b]Team you are applying for[/b]:
[b]Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this team?[/b]
[b]Please post any of your best samples for the team you are applying![/b]

[b]Second Choice[/b]

[b]Third Choice[/b]

[b]General Questions[/b]
[b]Do you have any past experience working with a team (Gaia or IRL)?[/b]
[b]Do you have any past experience leading a team (Gaia or IRL)? [b]Please post any of your best samples for the team you are applying![/b]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:09 pm
First Choice
Team you are applying for:plot
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this team? i am good in rp's and i am good with others
Please post any of your best samples for the team you are applying!

Second Choice
Team you are applying for:advertising
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this team?i can make banners with effects like glitter or blurry or plastic wrap
Please post any of your best samples for the team you are applying!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Third Choice
Team you are applying for:contest
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this team?i am pretty good in making contests like whoever does the most stuff to do in the halloween event coming up
Please post any of your best samples for the team you are applying!

General Questions
Do you have any past experience working with a team (Gaia or IRL)? not realyl but i am on a lot so i am reliable
Do you have any past experience leading a team (Gaia or IRL)? noPlease post any of your best samples for the team you are applying!  

kaiser321

Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff