Reply You might be here.
Okay so

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsMineNow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:15 am
I love my boyfriend, right? But he doesn't smoke weed and he kind of looks down on me for it (or I might be paranoid) 'cos like yeah. And he's got a great major (engineering) so he probably won't like turn into a broke ******** later on.

But this new dude smokes and drinks and knows how to party and I recently just started those things so it's much more appealing. However, this new dude might not be going anywhere in life and I'm going to community college and s**t to transfer out to university so I don't even know if that's a good idea.

Srsly though I just got a job and I'm regretting it a little bit 'cos I can't be arsed to do any work at all but I need the money. So here's to hoping they won't drug test me.

Cheers?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:28 am
you're young
you have the rest of your life to find some rich a*****e that will take care of you
but for right now just have fun
that's what college is about.

i would never go out with a boy that wouldn't party with me.
but i guess if i really really liked the guy a lot i'd overlook the fact that he doesn't.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

ItsMineNow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:59 pm
I guess I can try to party with him and see how he acts and s**t. But I really like him so I don't want to let him go. sad

i get all ******** paranoid that like, this moment in time is the only time I have left. Man that doesn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:26 pm
do whatever you want, this might sound cliche but fallow your heart, don't stay with a guy just because he's well off or it looks like the safe option. If you really like him then stay with him because of that. No one knows what you want more than you so trust the real expert.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:13 am
I say give the non-smoker a chance first, and if it's too much conflict then you'll know that it doesn't work. But hey what do I know, you (and only you) know what you want and what is best for you, listen to your intuitions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:50 am
jeers!!! go with the one you care about the most, and more importantly, the one who cares about YOU the most. it doesn't matter if someone smokes or drinks or not. if you truly care about someone, you make changes. you sound a little ashamed of your choices anyway, and if thats the way your guy feels then you should definitely leave him.

you should probably like...you know...talk to him. (: tell him how you feel, tell him what you want from the relationship. do you want to quit partying? ask him to help you. do you want to keep partying and keep him? ask him to accept you for who you are today.

xoxo  

Nox

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:22 pm
Nox
jeers!!! go with the one you care about the most, and more importantly, the one who cares about YOU the most. it doesn't matter if someone smokes or drinks or not. if you truly care about someone, you make changes. you sound a little ashamed of your choices anyway, and if thats the way your guy feels then you should definitely leave him.

you should probably like...you know...talk to him. (: tell him how you feel, tell him what you want from the relationship. do you want to quit partying? ask him to help you. do you want to keep partying and keep him? ask him to accept you for who you are today.

xoxo

I think you're a little late.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:52 pm
punkarama
Nox

xoxo

I think you're a little late.
So? (:  

Nox

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:41 am
No such thing as lateness in this guild - time stands still - or it's us whose standing still, because we're so damn lazy  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 am
damn it tommy! if i had a shot right now i'd toast to you. (:  

Nox

Heff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:16 pm
Okay. So. I know exactly where you're at with this s**t. My boyfriend is STRAIGHT edge and he's, like, going in the right direction, and I've been content with him. In the beginning I was SO happy with him but as time has gone by that's worn off and I've been less and less happy with him and all we really do is fight nowadays. It's pretty gay. But anyway. Yeah, so there's all these guys now lining up to be with me. They're all trying to get to know me better and stuff, right? Well, I've been avoiding all of them except one. He's my ex and he's totally BA, right? Well, he likes to party and s**t, but he works as a chef at Red Robin, and only because his dad is the kitchen manager. He used to have goals and s**t, and he used to go to school and s**t, but now he's just lame. SO. I kind of know where you're at, but I don't know what to do either. The only advice I have for you is to do what would make you happy. Just sit down and think to yourself and try to figure out what it is that YOU WANT. Not what makes sense, or is fun, or smart, or safe, or what anyone else thinks or wants. Don't try to make other people happy, just try to please yourself.

HAHAHA. I'm gay.

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff