Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
He'll Never Be A Lover Pt. 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks
  <3
View Results

Sors II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:04 pm
This is my first post, and I'm putting up one of my favorite items which I've been toying with for the past few months. Let me know what you think! heart

I'll be using third person to start the story off, and first for the rest of it. Sorry if there's any confusion.

The assassin entered the throne room whipping a little bit of blood off his sword for show. He smiled, his informer Eda had been correct. The king’s last protector seemed to have been offed and never replaced.
/Foolish for a guy waging a war this unpopular./
The other men and women in the throne room had already begun to panic. Some had attempted to flee out the locked door at the back of the room, others lined the walls with their breath held.
As the room cleared the assassin got a clean view of the king, and a few of his remaining guards. The men lined up before the king, none of them looked strong enough to take him on, a few looked more then a little scared.
One of them was suddenly pushed aside and a girl walked out in front of them.
/Genoveva?/
She was a beautiful, young girl with dirty blond hair and an amazing green silk dress. Every inch of her petite figure was accentuated, and her eyes… They were just as he remembered them from the year before. Almost amber in color, in the sunlight they would glow like gold.
“You seem good, but you wont be good enough for me.” Her voice had a strange coldness to it that he could not remember ever hearing before.
And she, in his distraction pulled a pair of thin golden blades out of nowhere. His hand went to his mask, if she knew who he was she wouldn’t bother fighting him, not for this king.
But a blade sank through his chest before his hand could even reach the clip attaching the red assassin’s mask to his white robes.
“Nathan!?” He heard Eda’s voice right behind him, and in a flash she was slung up on the wall by Genoveva. She was so fast, putting a sword in him and Eda before they could even move.
He sunk to his knees, the girl stalked over….

-Genoveva-
The assassin had been easy, and so had his counter part, a beautiful older woman with dark hair, skin and eyes; she must have come from the south wear people were lazy and slept in boats all day. Although that mattered little, it was much more important where the actually assassin had come from.
I pulled my second sword out of the woman’s chest and watched for a moment as she sunk into death. Blood pooling on the marble floor behind her. Then I took the few steps over to the assassin, with his crimson mask, and reached down to the little silver clip.
Blue eyes, blonde hair, a strong jaw with a reddish shadow of a beard. I knew him instantly.
“Nathan…” I whispered the word, and felt all the coldness I’d buried myself in this last year dissolve.
I just killed the only man I’d ever loved.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:08 pm
First of all, V for Vendetta is the awesomest movie ever.

Second of all, wow. Amazing amazing. Go you. I love the storyline (but your grammar makes me want to beat my head against the wall X.x). Is this where it ends? Where can it go from here?

<(O.O)>  

KirbyVictorious

UsakoTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Nice story line, I believe. 3nodding Also, I love the names you chose for your characters.

I agree with Kirby, does it end here? Or will you make another part?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 pm
I really, really like it. There were a couple grammar errors, but such is life. *shrug*  

Voxxx

Sors

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:35 am
Alright here's part 2!
xd

-Nathan-
I shifted my weight feeling the cold stones against my back. The tight metal cuffs which were bolted to each other were certainly starting to dig into my skin. This was worse then the last time I’d been imprisoned. Before… I’d had books, a window, basic necessities, and roommates. Right now, I had no light, no company, and no idea of when I might get out.
I touched my chest were Genoveva had stabbed me straight through.
The clothing was torn, but my skin was fine and pain free.
I shifted again, nothing was more unconformable then the floor of a dungeon.
I hear footsteps, and a few clinks, and the door of my cell turned inwards inviting in a shadowed figure and a great deal of light.

-Genoveva-
I looked down at him, with his wild blonde hair and smiled despite myself.
“Looks like I finally got you right where I want you.” I said a little too cockily. I knew I had reason to be cocky, but I didn’t need to be. At least not towards the only person I still loved.
His eyes slowly adjusted to the new light in the cell. He smiled, and then slowly rose to his feet.
“You want me hang cuffed in a dungeon?”
“At least no girls will find you here.”
He frowned, “You left me.”
“I left you because you refused my demands.” I stated harshly.
He shrugged. “Do I get to leave at least?”
“No.”
“Why not? You already stabbed me… Say, how come I’m fine now?”
“Arisora is a Master Healer, and I happen to have plenty of money now that I’m Lord King’s new protector.”
“Your protecting him? Why?”
“Good pay.” I put on a pouting face and then laughed a little. “He gave them to me actually.”
“Them?”
I reached out in front of me and pulled the blades forth from my chest, they shined like the sun even in this squalid dungeon. They were a part of my being for as long as I lived, and I could hear both their voices, and their metallic song which spoke to my very soul.
I lifted my right hand, “Future” and then my left “Past.”
He looked puzzled.
“After I left you I was captured by slave traders, who sold me to the Lord King, who’s last protector returned caring these twin blades in a thick wrap of fur. The man said that anyone who touched the blades died. That it was a brutal and violent death, and that these were his final present to the Lord King. And right there before us he grabbed both hilts. His eyes turned white and he thrust the blade into his chest.”
Nathan’s eyes were looking into the hallway.
“Don’t be silly, you can’t move faster then me now.”
“Good point.” He replied looking back at me.
I frowned but continued. “Anyway, the old protector didn’t die, not right away, no he looked at me and said in a very very creepy voice ‘we are the past and future. Now we require the present’ and next thing I knew the protector pulled the blades out of his chest and stumbled over to me, and handed me Past and Future. So now I am Present, and whatever fate demands I do.”
“You serve Sors then.”
“You remember the legend.”
“I do.” He looked away, and then turned back. “The night you were born your mother died.”
“The first of many.”
He looked away, “No one ever believed it. You… You can’t be.” He face didn’t seem to believe the words he spoke though, and his eyes flittered back at the door once more.
“She calls me her Final Messenger.” Now I had his attention, he stared at me in fear. How strange to see fear on his face. The man I loved feared me…
“Who? Sors?”
“Yes.” I said it with a bit more intensity then I meant. Now he looked terrified.
“Then the Lord King is the prophesized pawn of the messenger.”
“He is. Do you know who you are?”
He frowned.
“Al ucom atori zatu beneitfits agitzo gigian.”
“I don’t want you to end the world for me.” He said it so quickly I doubted he meant it.
“A pity, the only gift I can give you to is destruction. You can only love me when there is nothing else to love. She has told me so Nathan. I will end it all for you.”
“No… You can’t! It’s not what I want! I’ll never love you if you do this.” He pleaded, perhaps he didn’t want me to end the world.
“Don’t be silly. The future is mine, I know you will.” With that I slid the twin swords back into my chest were they dissolved into my being. I smiled, and then turned quickly and shut the cell door behind me.
“When it’s all done I’ll come back for you my lovely.” I whispered.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:10 am
I love this!

I can't wait to see what's next.

Spastic waffles
Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:30 pm
I really loved this. some of your grammar was lacking, and some of the dialogue seemed odd in the context, but otherwise every note of this story was enjoyable. You're an enchanting story teller. Keep up the good work.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games