tapers to plugs (how?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Haired Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:05 am
okay I'm lost here.

I've just finished stretching my ears to a 4g, but on the plugs (which I won't even attempt yet) the flares are almost a 4.5 gauge, now how on earth is anyone supposed to get those through their ears?

On another note I was intelligent and purchased some tunnels with rather small flares, just enough so they won't fall out, but they're still a good deal bigger than the 4g taper end. So my question is how on earth are those ever supposed to go in my ears? Am I suppose to gauge my ears slightly larger so that the plugs will fit or what?

sorry I know this is all messy and my words do not seem to fit well. I'm slightly absent minded today.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:14 pm
You should wait until your ear has been stretched to that size for awhile before using flared jewellery. It will be more stretchy and allow the plug to fit in. Sometimes it's just hard to get them in. You have to angle the jewellery while you stretch your lobe around it.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Pink Haired Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm
okay, I figured that would be the deal, I just wanted to make sure before I did something stupid.

and on a side note (I don't mean stupid in the ripping my ear trying to get it in sort of way)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:05 pm
don't put flares in a freshly stretched hole, it's not a good idea. get some no flare plugs to put in till it heals, or leave the taper in longer  

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

N3rdThoughts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am
Get some single flared or no flared pugs, and get some Emu Oil or some type of oil that is rich with Vitamin E just to slide it in with putting as less stress on the newly stretched hole.  
Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games