Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Wow ... Fires... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smoke?
  BADD!!!!!!!
View Results

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:47 pm
@ Chris: There are 12 fires happening right now.
@ David: We've been in a drought for almost a year now, maybe more. We had only that one weekend of rain in September, and a teeny bit back in May? June? But not enough.

Anyway, it was tough for me to walk to work from the train station, because heading towards the East, the air got thicker and more ashes came down. The sun was even the color of fire when I looked at it. A sign, yeah?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:18 am
Well. My friends house caught on fire a couple years ago. At 3:00 in the morning we got the call. Everyone was fine. But, ever since i have been kinda scared of fire. But, im getting better.  

All We Know Is Failling

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm
the smoke is affecting plp at my school every day now... im getting fed up with all of this now! i saw on the news that they killed a suspet argonist...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:18 pm
When the sun hides from the horizon.....

Poor firefighters.

They keep spraying and spraying..But what do they get?

Another fire starting. It's getting harder and harder to breathe with this stupid air quality.The only things getting happy with all this are the unharmed trees (the orgy of carbon dioxide in the air.)

And the fire isn't helping out in the drought in the Southern.

~A.E.~

....the moon arises and awakens the red eyes.....

Blueblerry --

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:51 pm
the smoke in my school is bad that we cant do any activities during lunch time and p.e... ... at least i got to skip mile day... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:10 am
This is so serious.

A drought, and fires.

It must really suck to live in thoe parts of Cilifornia right now.
And considering alot of members of this guild live in California doesn't make it any better.

And I feel bad that I live on the total opposite side of the country.

I hope things get better.
sad  

StrawBerryApple

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:28 pm
User Image

buaha they got rid of the grass valley fire over the weekend so they changed it from manditory evac. to voluntary. which meant pretty much that everyone is back on the mountain. its actually quite busy.
I'm glad to be home.
:]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:15 am
from what I've been watching on the News it seems pretty bad and intense.
I feel really bad that it's actually happening since I don't even live in the US.. and here we have been getting rain on a regular basis or at least cool weather.

It's worse though to actually hear it from people that are enduring it right now. But I thought it was suppose to rain.. I think last weekend? Or the weekend before I can't remember... well weather forecast are not always right. It really sucks though that all of you have to endure this. It's something that I would've thought wouldn't happen.

Next rain we get I'll try to send it your way. 3nodding  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash