Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Place your orders here (layouts,banners,guilds etc)
Shiro's Banner and Icon Service!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shirofoxes
Crew

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 pm
User Image

Looking for quality banners, you say? Looking for relatively low prices, you say? Well, you've come to the right place!

I make banners, larger signature pics, link pics and icons for people on other sites that use picture avatars instead of little people like Gaia.

Requests are totally open: you set the size, the color, the pics, or even the font if you want. If you really aren't satisfied with my work, feel free to suggest changes or even request another one, thought I may not have time for the latter.
(All of my work is copyrighted unless you buy it. Please don't steal anything)

Some samples of my work to whet your apetite:

Banners:

User Image
User Image

Icons/avatars:

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Larger signature pictures/headers:

User Image
User Image

After getting several very vague requests, I only ask this of you: please, PLEASE tell me what it is you want. SPECIFICALLY. I'm not doing this because I'm mean or anything, but I need to know what I'm working with.
So if you have a request, please include all of the following:

Use of banner/icon-- what's it for? Is it a signature banner that's used to entice in people, or is it an icon for fun?

General Size of Banner-- (you don't have to include this if you're buying an icon) You don't have to tell me exactly how many pixels or anything, I just need to know more than 'I need a banner'. Is it small? Medium? Large?

What kind of Picture(s) do you want used? A specific pic or just one that deals with your guild?

Thank you for your pantronage! *glomps* I'm always happy to make things!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:59 pm
You can PM me or post here to order ^_^

Don't forget to check out our other artists like Kyo_is_killer_of_1000_men! He specializes in guild banners which I don't know how to do.  

shirofoxes
Crew

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Place your orders here (layouts,banners,guilds etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games