Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dive Bar (off of the Marketplace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 am
Shinobu lifted Puff and threw him out of the door. "What don't look at me like that it was a well planned out throw." He said as Honeydew and Tickey stared at him.

When Puff flew through the door he cleared the way and made alot of noise doing so. "Organization, I hate conformity." He said using the table like a battering ram.

Honeydew jumped into the middle of the action and knocked back a few of the agents. "I really hate fighting such battles, but if I must." She said before kicking back another.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:23 am
Tobias raised his hands and began a chant as he did a small white rose floated from his jacket. "Vine snare... a rose with a thorny commitment." He said as the rose burst into multiple vines lashing out and foes and ripping off limbs with surgical percision. "Okay a little heavy on the magic but I'm not blaming the flower."

Haru leaped from over Tobias' shoulders carving through the group with different style swords as he did. "Tao, a little better shooting please." He called out as bullets wizzed past his head.

"I'm not even aiming for you, be quiet you grey haired little b*****d." Tao yelled back angrily.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:10 pm
OOC:We get dragged into a fight and end up having to fight ourselves?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:23 pm
((Look at the market place, this thread is about to go down))

"Alright, lets move." said lance, holding hus gun at the ready and moving towards the door.

"If we can reach my car, we should be able to shake the agents here..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Shinobu started throwing people into the air. He grabbed Puff again and used him as a battering ram. "Excuse me, good guys coming throught he said as he rammed his way toward the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:56 am
“Time to do this?”
”Yeah.”
Atticus Sin took quick stock of those still left in the bar, nods all around.
“I trust you all know how to make this place scarce. It’s time for us to leave. Minority Quotient out!”

[  Market Place]
[[Dive Bar Hidden and Closed for Renovations]]  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 am
(post edited)