Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Manhunt 2: Really that horrible? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manhunt 2 is...
  HORRIBLE! >=o
  kick ashtrays >=D
View Results

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:31 pm
User Image

supposably its like the first AO rated game that is to come out. And i dont doubt that it earned that rating. The first one was freakishly horrible as well so I cant imagine this one.
I can't wait.
:]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:06 pm
i never heard of a game like that.dats inhumaine  

Metalboy321

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:13 pm
Metalboy321
i never heard of a game like that.dats inhumaine
User Image

You'd be surprised at what technology can dew now, hun. >_>

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:31 pm
The game sounds fun, though I probably wouldn't play cuz I'm not all into the "scary" genre of video games. My only problem is (and it's affected me too) that violent video games desensitizes people to violence somewhat. I don't think many kids will go around stabbing people from playing it, but they will be slightly desensitized to it. But that goes the same for violent movies and TV shows, so eh.  

Aakiyana

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:43 am
User Image

i love games that scare the s**t out of me. one of my best scares is the flood from any halo game. Im always screaming fro my life.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:49 pm
Im gonna get the game  

starlightofdeath

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:17 pm
noiamnotchris
- The Silent Hostile -
yea but the thing is, resident evil 4 for the Wii was a interactive thing accually... Personaly i have it for the gamecube but do you see me getting a gun a blowing of villager's heads off??? its just that plp think that the game was so awesome that they want to be part of it...

The storyline between Resident Evil games and Manhunt are two completely different things. Manhunt is more of a realistic, psychopath type as opposed to the zombie killing Resident Evil series.

If I was a parent, I wouldn't let my kid get that unless I knew they would be mature enough to realize the difference between reality and video game.

For those wondering, I am not an adult. I'm just 16.

Actually... In Resident Evil 4, they're not zombies...
>>;

:0
ANYWHO, it's an M rated game.
><
And they darkened the screen as kills are going on to censor it to a degree, but hackers found away to get rid of the cencoring.
XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:09 am
Meh... I put this in the same boat as GTA. People were crazy murderous weirdos before video games came out. If you can't deal with the content don't play.
Would I buy the game for my kid? Never... but then I wouldn't let them watch a movie with that content either. When your child reaches an age where they can make honest moral decisions for themselves.. dunno, maybe that's when they should be allowed to decide for themselves.
If you can't tell the difference between RL and game.. then you have some issues to be dealt with.  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mindreaper8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:20 am
"KIll Kill Kill" (quoted directly from outlaw star)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

i love games that scare the s**t out of me. one of my best scares is the flood from any halo game. Im always screaming fro my life.

User Image
My issue isn't so much as being scared, but I don't like how when I'm trying to go to sleep, my mind instantly goes to just about the goriest thing I've seen in the past day/week/month, which in turn leads to weird/not so good dreams. It's also the reason why I don't really watch scary movies often. After I saw Saw 3, for about a week I saw the lady get her ribs ripped out and the other lady with the blown off head. >[

Not. Fun.

Aakiyana

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:51 pm
Now see, Manhunt 2 is a perfect example of why America ain't as free as we thought it was. The Government hates videogames and this is the kind of stuff they use to oppress it. If America were truly free the hot chicks would be prancing around in the streets in bikinis, the soda would be free, and they would let DumberDan own all the items on Gaia... mrgreen

Now my question is what seperates games like manhunt from movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacre or The Hills Have Eyes? They both involve gruesome killings and horror....maybe if the Government was less paranoid and the all the hot girls had bikini's on, the world would be a better place...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:30 pm
DumberDan

Now my question is what seperates games like manhunt from movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacre or The Hills Have Eyes? They both involve gruesome killings and horror....maybe if the Government was less paranoid and the all the hot girls had bikini's on, the world would be a better place...

The fact that you carry out the executions with similar motions of the remote. Manhunt 2 is training the killers of tommorow.

Lame excuse really.

[Noi]

-Creative Physco-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm
Well, it wouldn't be smart for a parent to buy that game for there 8 year old. That type of game is always geared towards the ages 17 and up.

So, if you buy your 10 year old that game and sometime happens, all the company is going to say is :

"Well we did put a label on the back saying it was for Mature Audiences only"

stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:15 pm
Mhe dad has that game :3

-Macaronii_Fairie-

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items