Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Thanx for the inivte....and about Full Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigosama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:53 pm
and if there are any rule I should know about please tell me becuse I didn't see a thread. Also it says on the home page of the guild that Full Moon is in Shojo Beat. It isn't it is just a Shojo Beat graphic novel. It is one of my favorits. However I don't like Vizs as much. I will give you all a site to download the manga and a site to download the OST. If you haven't seen the anime (I haven't) the OST is great.

For the OST
http://gendou.com/forum/register.php

I hope you all enjoy. And thax again for the invite.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:39 pm
Welcome to the guild! There's not really any official rules (yet) but if you have have any questions about whether something is allowed or not, you can contact someone in the the guild crew (KazehaneRio_FLAME, Leri, and Solarfacade). biggrin

Thanks for posting the link but I don't think Syuura.com has Full Moon anymore since it's licensed (it's against Gaia rules to post links to scanlations of licensed manga, anyway).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:43 pm
Welcome to the guild Ichigo-sama! mrgreen

And ty for the links. But like Aisu said, it's sorta illegal to have scanlations of a licensed manga. o.o;;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:06 pm
I didn't know. I never actuly read the rules. My friend that has been on gaia since day one basicaly gave me a summery. Also I always see people do it so...sorry and I will erase that link. And I don't know about you guys but I don't belive in dling manga that has been liseced in the US. I only dl stuff not avalible in the US.  

Ichigosama

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:49 pm
It's actually illegal to download any scanlations. But we mostly ignore that. I've been trying to get Kaze to change the Shojo Beat thing on the home page, but I don't think she's noticed my comment in the chatterbox.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:19 pm
Welcome! I agree with all the people who are saying it's illegal. o.o

Karren Hilary.

Ichigosama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:55 pm
Well there are some things that will never come to the US or come out years from now that I want to read in english so that is why I have like 2 titles. I deleted all my Full Moon stuff when Viz licesed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:01 pm
hehe, np for the invite. ^^ I saw you on a thread for FMWS and i was like...ill invite more pplz~! lol. anyway, i think i should post a stickie for rules. but im sure the people on this guild dont really need rules. its not like you guys are going to do something stupid. ^^ i trust you all~ but if i have to, i will use my powers! MUWAHAHAHA xd  

akeikas
Captain

Ichigosama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:32 pm
Gottcha. Well I was just asking so I don't get my head chopped off like the last guild that I quit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:37 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
hehe, np for the invite. ^^ I saw you on a thread for FMWS and i was like...ill invite more pplz~! lol. anyway, i think i should post a stickie for rules. but im sure the people on this guild dont really need rules. its not like you guys are going to do something stupid. ^^ i trust you all~ but if i have to, i will use my powers! MUWAHAHAHA xd
Inviting frenzy! lolz xD  

Froggy Furnishings

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:40 pm
FMWS is listed on the Shojo Beat website - also, Viz plans to rotate out series and put new ones into the Shojo Beat magazine, so FMWS may very well get rotated into it. So as far as I''m concerned FMWS is part of Shojo Beat whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:10 pm
It is part of Shojo Beat but only in grafic novel so it is only $7.95 instead of the standered $9.99. Viz wil rotate series but not the graphic novels series for Shojo Beat probably aren't going to be ever put in the Shojo Beat monthly issuse but other manga.  

Ichigosama

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff