Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
WBC Given Massive Fine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zekeachu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:57 pm
Arios V
sora987
Zeke_Powerful
They had it coming. They're pretty much nothing but all of America's most elite jackasses in one group, attempting to destroy the rights of groups of certain people because some hypothetical big man in the sky supposedly doesn't like them. Although 11 million is a bit much, hopefully it will get it through their thick skulls that nobody really wants them, or listens to them.

You took the words out of my mouth. But I don't think they'll learn anything from this. In fact, they'll probably end up even more obnoxious.

Probably, but that means the courts will have a chance to give them another fine.

And it goes on and on. But I'd bet you just about anything that all of their fines exceeds their total donations. So, eventually, all they're going to be is a group of poor hobos who's kids left them with torn and taped signs that say 'God Hates *Graffiti'd* ME' or something like that. Kinda like those people that carry those 'THIS IS THE END' or, 'THE END IS NEAR' signs.

EDITLICIOUS: That, and since they have less than 200 members, some vigilantes could take care of it themselves pretty easily... >>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:35 pm
Zeke_Powerful
Arios V
sora987
Zeke_Powerful
They had it coming. They're pretty much nothing but all of America's most elite jackasses in one group, attempting to destroy the rights of groups of certain people because some hypothetical big man in the sky supposedly doesn't like them. Although 11 million is a bit much, hopefully it will get it through their thick skulls that nobody really wants them, or listens to them.

You took the words out of my mouth. But I don't think they'll learn anything from this. In fact, they'll probably end up even more obnoxious.

Probably, but that means the courts will have a chance to give them another fine.

And it goes on and on. But I'd bet you just about anything that all of their fines exceeds their total donations. So, eventually, all they're going to be is a group of poor hobos who's kids left them with torn and taped signs that say 'God Hates *Graffiti'd* ME' or something like that. Kinda like those people that carry those 'THIS IS THE END' or, 'THE END IS NEAR' signs.

EDITLICIOUS: That, and since they have less than 200 members, some vigilantes could take care of it themselves pretty easily... >>

Yeah. I mean this fine itself was more than their net worth. That says a lot.

I'm waiting for that to happen. Also, how much you wanna bet people are gonna be lined up at Phelps funeral to laugh at him. I mean I know that's hypocritical but it would show them what it's like.  

Arios V

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces