Ceribri
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Freaj
*stares* That is truely awesome!! Your own Dalek and K9... Next step, TARDIS! Seriously, well done, that is really awesome.
eek Niice....

I wanna have a school project soon (which is never) just for an excuse to build something so I can make a good model of the TARDIS. Scale model, of course, but I'd want it decently big too....so when I knit my Four scarf, I can hang it up in there. 3nodding mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Ceribri
Freaj
*stares* That is truely awesome!! Your own Dalek and K9... Next step, TARDIS! Seriously, well done, that is really awesome.
eek Niice....

I wanna have a school project soon (which is never) just for an excuse to build something so I can make a good model of the TARDIS. Scale model, of course, but I'd want it decently big too....so when I knit my Four scarf, I can hang it up in there. 3nodding mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Yeah, haha! I dropped wood tech ages ago, but its a pretty neat idea. You've gotta get some hinges and stuff so it can have doors and everything. I mean... mum would probably send me off to an insane assylum if I got a full sized TARDIS but a little one to go on my desk would be really nice 3nodding  

Lidaby
Crew

Ceribri
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:00 am
Freaj
Ceribri
Freaj
eek Niice....

Yeah, haha! I dropped wood tech ages ago, but its a pretty neat idea. You've gotta get some hinges and stuff so it can have doors and everything. I mean... mum would probably send me off to an insane assylum if I got a full sized TARDIS but a little one to go on my desk would be really nice 3nodding

xd
In our language I guess that's "workshop" or whatever, but we don't get that option, unfortunately.... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:50 pm
LittlePest
U.N.I.T
K-9 is currently going through reconstruction to make his ears wiggle and scanner extend and retract. xd

Oh lookie it's sargent Benton. ^^ or is it Mike Yates?
Neither I am U.N.I.T as orginization.  

U.N.I.T

Lidaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:48 am
Ceribri
Freaj
Ceribri
Freaj
eek Niice....

xd
In our language I guess that's "workshop" or whatever, but we don't get that option, unfortunately.... cry

Yeah, I dropped it because I hated the teacher and because... well you don't get to make your own stuff, just boring things like napkin holders and that. And you don't get to do just metal work, and you have to do graphics as well which... (zzzZZZ boring)

But really, if I'd stuck with it I'd hell as be making my own TARDIS and key and everything...

k9 would be a bit difficult but it would be really awesome to make one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:45 pm
Some standard dryer hose (black or grey if you can find it) and two hose clamps for the neck. An old calculator for his back (thrift store) paint over the numbers on the keys.

Unfortunately now I can't decide if I want to build a TARDIS, Dalek, K-9 or knit a scarf.  

Chief Chaos

Lidaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:03 am
Chief Chaos
Some standard dryer hose (black or grey if you can find it) and two hose clamps for the neck. An old calculator for his back (thrift store) paint over the numbers on the keys.

Unfortunately now I can't decide if I want to build a TARDIS, Dalek, K-9 or knit a scarf.

All three!!!! I mean, four.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 pm
Guess what for anyone who cares I am rebuilding k-9!
Anyone have some robotic expertise they might send my way lol  

Renaissance

Vintage Gaian

NatsumenoKage

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 pm
Renaissance
Guess what for anyone who cares I am rebuilding k-9!
Anyone have some robotic expertise they might send my way lol
What kind of robotic expertise building or programming?  
The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff