Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Guess who just waffled... [Hillary Clinton]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:21 am
I just wanted to publicly shame who I think is one of THE WORST candidates for presidency. She just swapped her opinion... and now a great division has been made among the democratic party... I'm hoping that a third party will be made temporarily for this elections for a better chance among republicans.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:00 pm

Hilary Clinton and the Politics of Parsing

Whoever seriously thinks this woman should be president needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I think I'd like someone who is firm in his or her beliefs and doesn't sway with the trees. Thanks very much.

`Monox!de

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Yeah, she;s the biggest fake you'll ever see. I hate her the most out of all Democratic candidates.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:57 am
Garrett31212
Yeah, she;s the biggest fake you'll ever see. I hate her the most out of all Democratic candidates.

Don't we all!!!  

Mousers09

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:17 pm
Some want to cover their hatred for Hillary Clinton by saying that America is not ready for a woman president. But I don't think that is true, I'm sure we can handle it. Hillary is just not the right woman. She shames this country.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:10 pm
Raidoactive Kitty
Some want to cover their hatred for Hillary Clinton by saying that America is not ready for a woman president. But I don't think that is true, I'm sure we can handle it. Hillary is just not the right woman. She shames this country.
I agree wholeheartedly.

[Ish-Kabibble]

Mousers09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:52 am
[Ish-Kabibble]
Raidoactive Kitty
I agree wholeheartedly.

ditto!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:47 pm
Mousers09
[Ish-Kabibble]
Raidoactive Kitty
I agree wholeheartedly.

ditto!

People who understand!!! Seriously, we have evidence (not proof yet) that when she and bill left office they stole things from America's house! Oh and its not changing her opinion, she,"misspoke" apparently everyone in her campaign is "misspeaking"  

hokuzfan

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff