Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Five finger discount. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Thrusts-
I steal all the time.
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Stealing is wrong! D:< It's not the christian way! [Nor option]
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
I don't steal.
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Maybe once in a blue moon.
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

account banner robby

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:59 pm
ok ill admit i steal once in a while......a long while biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am
i remember i stole a plasma screen tv......and im not ******** around, i did steal one.(you can thank wal-mart)  

Death By Proxy Server

Freddy krueger two

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 pm
im a kleptomaniac.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:55 pm
I stole when I was like, 7 or 6. I took loads of gum - not for chewing the gum. I took it for the stickers that were within the wrapper of the gum WITH the gum. xD I used to take one piece, pretend I was looking at the wrapper (lol.), and put it back with my index finger and my thumb, while slipping another 3 inside my sleeve with my middle finger and ring finger. XD I got caught one day, when I was walking out the door. The pieces of gum slipped from my sleeve and fell. They made me pay $1.50 which I didn't have, so they called my mom, and she came and paid. I got in so much trouble - for stickers & gum. XD  

lovelypurplecat

Omit amanda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 pm
I remember when I was 7 years old, I went to a toy aisle and saw this globe keychain. I have no idea why, but I was obsessive with it, and just HAD TO HAVE IT. I was afraid to ask my mom since she was already at the cashier, so I put it in my pocket. I was freaking out until I left, and I felt super guilty so I put the thing in my desk. Now that I think about it, it's still in my desk. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 pm
lol thats hella funny but true  

missery buisness

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out