Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Role Play Pictures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:25 pm
Well I'm still trying to remember how to role play and stuff, but I thought I show my role play character and share her story. Feel free to do the same. Compare our pictures, powers / abilites and what not. Sorry for the post(s) being so long.

My Role Play Person

Well ... My role play character's name is Tabari. She's shy and quiet, but pretty smart when it comes to healing. She's a half wolf demon, her mother being human, and a wolf demon father. She was an outcast in both the human and demon worlds. Her only chance of life was to live with her father in a small village of wolf demons. Everyone knew she was a half demon, and beated her every cance they got. Shortly after Tabari turned 14, some demons kidnapped her from her own house and branded her on her hand. This marking is a symbol to all other demons of her unclean half demon blood. Shortly after her brutal branding, Tabari ran from home, hoping to start a new life.

Tabari has two forms. One's human, the other's a some what normal looking wolf. In her human form she have no specail powers, but in her wolf form she's a bit fast, nimble and agile (bad spelling!)

HUMAN FORM
User Image

WOLF FORM
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 am
if you want i can send you a request for my guild i have an RP in there that would suit your half breedness mrgreen  

Tristan of Armenye

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Hana Ketsueki
if you want i can send you a request for my guild i have an RP in there that would suit your half breedness mrgreen
Oh really? That'd be awesome! =D I'd love to be in another guild!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:17 pm
welcome to my guild ^^  

Tristan of Armenye

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:14 pm
Lol thnks biggrin Which role play is it? o_o;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:00 pm
its called dead blades its in the first sub-forum  

Tristan of Armenye

Randomly Gone Insane

Romantic Raider