Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Giuliani has troubles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gelasius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:07 am
A poll taken by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal November 1-5,2007 asked what the top concerns about Rudolph Giuliani were. I believe they polled only conservatives.

Little Experience on Foreign Policy/National Defense 30%
Only running based on 9/11 26%
Does Not Have Enough Experience 21%
Not Conservative Enough 12%

Rudy seems to be as much of a fear mongerer as the Bush Administration.

I will probably be copying this to my guild when I get onto it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:20 pm
People keep saying he only talks about his experience on 9/11, but I've only ever heard him talk about cleaning up New York...

Anyway, I don't like him. Even one of my very liberal teachers said he's a social liberal. On the other hand, because he's a liberal Republican he'd probably get the swing vote. Heck, even some moderate Democrats I know would vote for him over Hillary Clinton or Obama. He's probably the Republican party's best shot at winning, and he's definitely more conservative than any of the Democrats. confused  

Kira84

Mousers09

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:08 pm
Kira84
People keep saying he only talks about his experience on 9/11, but I've only ever heard him talk about cleaning up New York...

Anyway, I don't like him. Even one of my very liberal teachers said he's a social liberal. On the other hand, because he's a liberal Republican he'd probably get the swing vote. Heck, even some moderate Democrats I know would vote for him over Hillary Clinton or Obama. He's probably the Republican party's best shot at winning, and he's definitely more conservative than any of the Democrats. confused

True that... but I wouldn't vote for him because he's PROCHOICE xP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:00 pm
Mousers09
Kira84

True that... but I wouldn't vote for him because he's PROCHOICE xP

Pro-choice, pro gun control... social liberal.

The question is whether to vote for him because he's most likely to win against the Democrats, or vote for one of the other candidates because they're more conservative.  

Kira84

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:07 am
No. I'd never vote for anyone that supports gun control or pro-choice feminism. It doesn't matter if it would be a Republican in the Oval Office if he ran it like a Democrat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 pm
He has a commercial with 9/11 photos in it. so yeah, he is the 9/11 man. And he sucks!  

Gelasius

Mousers09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:37 am
Gelasius
He has a commercial with 9/11 photos in it. so yeah, he is the 9/11 man. And he sucks!

Yep!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:30 pm
I didn't expect him to drop out this soon... I hope Romney stays in long enough for me to vote for him in the primary. If I have to choose between Huckleberry and McCain I may... er... have to vote for Ron Paul. Or do something similarly drastic and born of frustration. o.O  

Kira84

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff