Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is that smell I smell? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:26 am
User Image

hmm. i guess it depends what kind of pot. the smeel isnt my favorite part of it either, but i've had some htat have actually smelt pretty good. strong though.

but I don't smoke anymore so.
:/

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
At work smoetimes it randomly smells really really badly of sulfur, I think they use it for cleaning the sinks or something. Idk but it's terrible.

The other day I thought I smelled burnt toast.. my first thought was "Hrm I don't think I'm having a stroke.." (Or is it heart attack you smell burnt toast?) Haha I think it was just them making grilled sandwitches in the deli though.

Also, in elementary school I had this bendy ruler that smelled like bubblegum. It was pretty cool.
User Image

i like the smell of burnt toast.
D<

i like the smell of anything burnt.
my grandma raised me on the black burnt stuff.
rofl.

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:15 am
Mr. Fig of the Newton
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
At work smoetimes it randomly smells really really badly of sulfur, I think they use it for cleaning the sinks or something. Idk but it's terrible.

The other day I thought I smelled burnt toast.. my first thought was "Hrm I don't think I'm having a stroke.." (Or is it heart attack you smell burnt toast?) Haha I think it was just them making grilled sandwitches in the deli though.

Also, in elementary school I had this bendy ruler that smelled like bubblegum. It was pretty cool.
User Image

D<

rofl.

User Image

I like the smell of burnt things too. Mostly burnt meat and stuff.

Oh, about thirty minutes after I got off the internet, Alan came home. He walks in and gets this, "I know that smell" face.
Then he starts prowling around, sniffing and whatnot. I ask him what the hell he was doing and he`s all "Is Skippy here?"

I never really thought about it, but Skippy does about seem to smell like pot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Well, I don't have a sense of smell...but whenever I touch something with a distinct texture, I can still feel it hours (sometimes days) later. >_<  

Kaiserhuff

Dangerous Lunatic

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:38 pm
x__P o e t
Mr. Fig of the Newton
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

User Image

D<

rofl.

User Image

Oh, about thirty minutes after I got off the internet, Alan came home. He walks in and gets this, "I know that smell" face.
Then he starts prowling around, sniffing and whatnot. I ask him what the hell he was doing and he`s all "Is Skippy here?"

Thats pretty creepy...theres this kid at school nicknamed Skippy and he does pot...<<'

Coincidence?

Anyway, Pot smells pretty bad, not as bad as cigarettes imo, but still terrible. My friend who I'm supposed to share a dorm room with next year does it, so that means my rooms gonna smell like stale pot. Woo. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:57 pm
User Image
[[ My room smells like baby powder.

And fried rice.

The fact that I just got back from a sushi restaurant explains the rice smell, but the baby powder? D:
]]

Τί χρώμα είναι αγάπη;
User Image

x Sasami

iCrayon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:31 pm
I have a pretty bad sense of smell, too (yay for childhood sinus infections)

When I went to mock trial nationals this year, we had like 5 rooms all in a row.
And apparently the hall always smelt like pot.
It turns out some people at the end of the hall were pretty much have a druggie orgie.
Seriously, when they opened the door, you could see the smoke coming out.
But I never smelt it, so I still have no idea what pot smells like.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Hikari Leonhart
x__P o e t
Mr. Fig of the Newton
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

User Image

D<

rofl.

User Image

Thats pretty creepy...theres this kid at school nicknamed Skippy and he does pot...<<'

Coincidence?

Anyway, Pot smells pretty bad, not as bad as cigarettes imo, but still terrible. My friend who I'm supposed to share a dorm room with next year does it, so that means my rooms gonna smell like stale pot. Woo. gonk

Skippy doesn`t do drugs though.

Where he works, he has to get a monthly drug test. And he`s been there for a while.
I think that maybe it`s his roommate.

But I dunno.

@crayon - that`s unfortunate. . .
Druggie orgie. xDD

Hildr

Clever Goat

CoryDane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:40 pm
does it smell...smelly?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:21 pm
I have an insane sense of smell. Not so spiffy some days. gonk

Pot makes me want to gag and hide in a hole. And my work clothes smell like old dirty cardboard. It's gross. >.<  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:58 pm
Sugrie
I have an insane sense of smell. Not so spiffy some days. gonk

Pot makes me want to gag and hide in a hole. And my work clothes smell like old dirty cardboard. It's gross. >.<

I HATE THAT SMELL!
My shirts used to smell like that all the time at Target, then I moved to Underwear Patrol, so I don`t get to play with boxes at the register anymore.

Btw :: Underwear Patrol isn`t the technical name for my position. . . Just, people like to fling them everywhere, so I get to pick them all up.

x[

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:27 pm
That kinda happend to me too. There is this bush that grows right outside my kitchen window and for some reason when the little white flowers on it bloom it too smells like pot????  

Heather_1464

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:53 am
At random intervals I'll smell either food--or a very delicious smelling berry body spray.

To Clarify: 1) No one cooks--ever. 2) There are no females or feminine guys in my apartment.

I'm convinced that my downstairs neighbors are cooking perfume to make meth.. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:08 am
    Uh The refactory at college smells of chips. It even smells when you walk past. It drives everyone insane. Well not really, just me.
    And when I was in town yesterday, there was a lady that stunk of poo. I wasn't the only one who noticed it either. It was DISGUSTING.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:28 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
At random intervals I'll smell either food--or a very delicious smelling berry body spray.

To Clarify: 1) No one cooks--ever. 2) There are no females or feminine guys in my apartment.

I'm convinced that my downstairs neighbors are cooking perfume to make meth.. >.>

Perfume goes into making meth?!

I thought it was just Drain-o, windex, and cough syrup. Granted, there`s a few other things, but meh, I got close.

LOL. Scented meth.

@Duchess- Oh god. I hate those really smelly people. There used to be this one guy in my one of my history classes and he smelled like a**. Thank God he dropped out.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff