Lonely World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:18 am
Well one we just finished our finals which was f*&&#xin;g long.
And like all the people won't shut the f*&^ up about me.
People starting rumors of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:19 pm
Argh! People like that are such retards! Them and their stupid rumours, and meanwhile they have no sense of guilt for what they're doing! Tch, they're all thinking people who aren't like them are emotionless, so they don't care about what's said about them... Geez, stuck-up little society dogs...  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:13 pm
God when the rumors starting to go out on me I started crying because it went through like the f***ing popular people's and then went through like everywhere.
Idk but I think I'm gonna drop out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:26 pm
But wouldn't dropping out just make you seem weaker to them? I mean, some might think that you just can't take it anymore and decide to do 'something', I guess, if you know what I mean. Then again, the popular people don't have much of a defense, because they have no thoughts of their own. *coughretardscough* I guess it'd be best to wait and see what happens, right...? I know you want to drop out (because I, too, was to drop out.. or kill myself) and I'm not stopping you, but just saying...  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 pm
I'll wait for a little bit and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm
It's the same story everyday: A girl in dark colors gets off the worst bus you can imagine, you know, the one with all the dumber-than-dirt country kids who are swearing every five words-wich are her freinds, listening to a punk rock/gothic rock/heavy metal/or any other dark music. She shuts off the cd player/MP3/ipod and walks into the school. You and your friends are standing inside because you're too wussy to stand outside in LATE MAY in you pretty new Capri pants and new Hollister t-shirt.
You point at her and whisper to your friends about how out-of-touch she is because she's dressed in a baggy hooded sweatshirt and frayed old jeans-Because she cant offord anything else. and she's maintaining a passing gradescale while you're failing-Or your a ******** straight a student... You loudly insult her and talk to her in an obnoxious voice. She just keeps her head down and shuffles right by.

You laugh loudly and say, "How could you have gotten that one wrong? Even a fifth grader knows that!" when she answers a question wrong in class. You and friends push her around in the hallways spread s**t about her.You think she should start drooling over the boys at school and should wear the same clothes you do.

And yet, no matter what you do, she doesn't say anything.

Isn't it hilarious that she can be quiet all week, but still have to put up with more s**t than the whore giving out free blowjobs on the bus? ISN'T IT FUNNY that you don't mind ******** a random guy every night, but you go around ripping on her just because sheworks a hell of a lot harder than you but still getting an c? Isn't it just bloody ******** hilarious that she needs to sign a pass to the bathroom just to run into an empty classroom to cry at least once a week?

Are you laughing yet?

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED WHAT HER LIFE IS LIKE?

HOW THE ******** CAN YOU GO UP TO HER FACE AND TRASH HER GOOD NAME, CALLING HER A 'FREAKY GOTH WANNABE' OR A 'WEEPY-WASHY ATTENTION SEEKER', AND NOT ONCE STOP AT ALL TO CONSIDER WHY YOU NEVER SEE HER PARENTS AROUND, OR WHY SHE ALWAYS WEARS LONG SLEEVES, EVEN IN THE SUMMER?

HOW IN GOD'S GOOD NAME CAN YOU TREAT HER LIKE s**t JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CAN NEVER BE: HERSELF UNTO HERSELF?
THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN BEING AN IDIOT AND BEING BRAVE.
BEING BRAVE IS NOT GIVING RANDOM GUYS A b*****b IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. IT IS NOT ******** SOME RANDOM GUY ON FRIDAY NIGHT JUST TO SAY YOU ####### HIM. BEING BRAVE ISN'T TALKING TO SOME GUY OR DUMPING YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND.
BEING BRAVE IS TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN PEOPLE SLAP YOU. IT'S FORGETTING THE INSULTS AND REMEBERING THE COMMENTS. TRUE BRAVERY IS GOING TO A SCHOOL WHERE YOU SHOULD FEEL SAFE AND INSTEAD, YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MARCHING RIGHT INTO HELL. TRUE BRAVERY IS BEING TRUE TO THE ONE PERSON, THE ONLY PERSON, WHO MATTERS: YOU.
KEEP LAUGHING, YOU BITCHES, CAUSE I'M GOING FAR AND YOU'RE HARDLY MOVING.

Are you laughing?Heres another Sad FREAKING story that happens everyday:
Isn't it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more s**t from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity? ISN'T IT FUNNY that you don't mind your friends drinking, smoking, but the minute someone mentions emo/goth/puck/country music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?

I'm not laughing(Or making people laugh)

IT'S SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a girl's life hell and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting. ISN'T IT FUNNY that you can call emos, punks, goths the retards but still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart. HOW YOU CAN CALL A GIRL A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOU'RE NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON HER WRISTS AND WHY SHE SPENDS HER ALONE TIME CRYING INSTEAD OF GOING SHOPPING!
KEEP ON LAUGHING YOU BITCHES!

Isn't it funny you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this person's life, without knowing her situation with her friends, or her family, or her LIFE? BRAVE ISN'T GOING UP ON STAGE AND STRIPPING. BRAVE IS NOT SAYING A SPEECH. OR DUMPING YOUR BOYFRIEND.
BRAVE IS:

GOING TO SCHOOL ON MUFTI DAY AND NOT FOR A SECOND CARE WHAT THE WHORES AROUND YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES.ITS LISTENING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC AND BEING PROUD OF IT. BRAVE IS KNOWING THAT TOMOROW ISNT A BRIGHT AND HAPPY FUTURE. ITS ANOTHER DAY OF BITCHING AND DODGING RUMORS. KEEP ON LAUGHING.
XXXX
I luv this because Im not exactly the richest person ever-ive had to due without some suff ya know-People say stuff about how I dress I mean "Goth" really?I luv the music I can connnect to it ya know? PLUS I dont listen to "50 cent" "Ne-yo" or fergie-I cant relate to there music-I highlited the parts where There s stuff I go through.-As you can see I relate alot.Im proud of being me and no one can change that-No matter how hard they try.  

XxUsagiMaruhiXx

iplaybass867
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm
life is full of stupid people and pain. It always kicks you in the a** when you have one shred of happiness and it makes you feel like your gods test human who sees how you react to a horrible life  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm
completley.  

XxUsagiMaruhiXx

Dark Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out