Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm
John opened his eyes. He thought he did. He tried opening them again. A blurry room greeted him. He closed his eyes once more, then reopened them nervously.

He saw nothing.

"I...I..." He blinked his eyelids a couple more times. Still nothing. "I can't see anything now..." He closed his eyes and let loose an explosive sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Bou tch-ed her tongue in frustration.
"Hold on." She said, this time keeping his eyes open. She placed a finger in front of each eye. She focused on the area, almost wishing his vision back. Bou really had no idea how she healed. The most she knew was that it was a gift, it came naturally, and it usually worked.
She kept completely still, then let out an exhausted sigh.
"Did it work?" She asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 am
[[ D; Whar are you guys? I wanna talk with u too!

Edit: Oh! Oh! I can heal! ^-^]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 am
Ben was right. She didn’t have to be so scared. She trusted in him completely. If he’d told her to cut off her arm she probably would. Ben carried her to the king sized bed and set her down softly. She breathed in and smiled as she looked at him. Although her senses were already heightened being a vampire, she felt even more aware of everything. Her skin under his hands tingled and almost felt warm. Every body part that touched his she could feel perfectly. He was so close she could smell his breath. It was sweet and attracting.
He smiled a beautiful and perfect grin and his eyes reflected the same joy in them. Klara became completely disarmed and enchanted. She could feel the smile bloom on her face, probably nothing compared to his.
Ben’s lips crashed into hers then and time stopped. Everything stopped. She was sure they had never kissed like this. A fire burned in her stomach and spread through her nerves reanimating her limbs. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Klara tilted her head slightly adding pressure to his lips. Her hands slid up his
Abdominal and rested at his chest. His entire body strong and hard. She pushed him back slowly so that she was upright, her lower half still pinned by his weight. She smiled against him and continued to kiss.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm
[[Haru, that post was too amazing. I feel too pathetic to have anything quite as wonderful as that was.]]

Something had changed, and whether it was something for Klara mentally, or whatever, Ben liked it. Klara was relaxed now, this was going to be wonderful. Nothing wrong could possibly happen.
This blissful peaceful feeling, Ben didn't want to end. Taking it slowly was the best possible way to make it last.
[*****]

[[hah, censor.]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 pm
[[Really? Aw thanks!]]

Klara lay against Ben’s chest safely under the covers, their clothes still strewn about the room. She wondered what she would do when it was time to get up.
Even if it was only Ben she wasn’t comfortable walking around completely naked.
Ben’s arms were wrapped around her tenderly.

Klara shifted so that she could face her husband and smiled warmly when he could see her. With her chin resting on top of his chest she kissed his collarbone softly. “Hi.” She whispered.

haruxxx
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games