Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I just want my best friend back.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:40 pm
My best friend in the whole world is Kelce. I've known her since 5th grade and I've trusted her with everything. Even my cutting problem. At the very begining of the school year we got in a fight. It was because I thought she was doing something that she really was'nt. And allthough I did'nt mean to piss her off we still got in a fight. She told me how much of a shitty a** friend I was for thinking she would do something like this. Every time I tried to explain to her why I think she was doing this, While trying not to offend her she would'nt listen. Eventually she started sending me Txt messages telling me how she was crying because of what a crappy friend I was. But even though she kept telling me this she would'nt let me talk about why I thought she would do this. I started to cry and I did'nt know any other way to deal with this. So I reached into my dresser and pulled out my razor. Just my luck that I would get blood on my shirt and it would suck if my mom found out I cut. So Kelce called me back later and kept saying "you know I'm still crying."
I was starting to get really ******** pissed and just yelled at her saying "Oh boo ******** hoo Kelce, I'm crying and I have blood on my shirt. I'm sorry for ever accusing you of doing such a thing I did'nt know it would hurt you this much!" and long pause before kelce asked me how I got blood on my shirt. I just replied saying "how do you think?" after another long pause she said "Why would you do that?" I took some time to think about how I was going to say this. So then I said "Because you're the only person I trust and when you don't listen to me I feel like theres no other way then to cut." while crying like I had never heard her before kelce said
"Don't do that. Don't do that."
I haven't cut since.

Later on as the year progressed I started to hand around another friend named Katherine more often. She's a very funny and Kind girl however Kelce had a problem with this saying how I always ignore her around Katherine. It got so bad to the point Kelce told me that Kathering was "Planning" to get me as her best friend because she hated everyone I hung out with. I just pretended to believe her because most of the time theres no reasoning with Kelce. Yes me and Katherine did become very good friends but me and Kelce started to get in more and more fights.
Every time I thought about cuting myself I would just think about the fight me and kelce got in and how she told me to stop cutting. So I did'nt. After a while I tried to pay more attention to Kelce when Katherine was around.
And Katherine and Kelce started to seem to get along really well.

A little later Katherine and Kelce started acting like best friends. They would always spend the night at each others house, Come up with inside jokes, and be really happy together. So I started feeling a little left out. I told Kelce that it feels like she had been ignoring me Kelce and Katherine both said that she hadn't been ignoring me. So then I just went with it as if nothing had changed.

Now Katherine and Kelce are always together. The other day Kelce got angry at me for doing something which I thought was no big deal. She said that a while ago she had done the same thing as me and I had gotten angry at her for it and stopped talking to her for a week. I told I did not remember her which I think got her more angry and then she got Katherine involved and told me that Katherine rememberd that it happened. So I just said that I believed her but I still don't remember it happening.

Yesterday I asked Kelce if she wanted to spend the night on Sunday cause we have monday off of school. She said it was OK but I told her that I would have to talk my mom into it so we had it planned. Today I called to tell her it was ok to come over now and she said that she was spending the night at Katherine. I asked her why when we had already made plans for tonight. She said she was sorry and that she had forgotten. This just happened to struck me and I was on the verge of crying. Me and Kelce have been getting in more fights, I don't trust Kelce or anyone with anything anymore, And now Kelce and Katherine are such good friends. I feel left out. I've had a problem with this for a few weeks now. I want to talk to Kelce about this but I'm afraid she will get angry at me for blamming her on why I've been so depressed lately. So I've gone back to cutting. I don't know how else do deal with this. I've asked my mom if I could transfer schools in hope of finding a new best friend but she said no unless I want to move in with my dad and grandma. Which I don't so I feel like cutting is the only way to deal with this.
I find myself nearling crying at school when I see Kelce and Katherine together practicully ignoring me. I have even skipped school so I won't have to see this Happening.

I just want my best friend back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm
wow you put a lot of work in that post.

but anyways, honestly that happens quite often in high school, if she won't stop being jealous or doing whatever she's doing, you really should just stop talking to her, or just take a break from her. i'm sure you ahve other friends you can hang out with, so just do that for a while.
if she pulls the i'm still crying crap again
tell her she's the one being the bad friend cause i don't put you through guilt trips or anything.
but what she's doing right there she isn't something a real friend would do  

The Dadalorian
Crew

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
wow you put a lot of work in that post.

but anyways, honestly that happens quite often in high school, if she won't stop being jealous or doing whatever she's doing, you really should just stop talking to her, or just take a break from her. i'm sure you ahve other friends you can hang out with, so just do that for a while.
if she pulls the i'm still crying crap again
tell her she's the one being the bad friend cause i don't put you through guilt trips or anything.
but what she's doing right there she isn't something a real friend would do

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Ive been best friends with my friend since about...7th grade and now I'm a sophomore in college. I know pretty much everything there is to her and I can tell you know we've been through alot together.
We always argue about really dumb things but there have been times where we have actually talked about not being friends anymore.
Once was recently and that was because of her wanting to only be with her friends who are in out of town colleges. Its difficult cuz she envies me with my friends at my college while all her close friends live a world away.
I get yelled at alot too.
I feel for ya because there is no greater pain (beyond family) than being hurt by your best friend or hurting them.
Its like breaking up with a bf/gf but...one youve been with forever.
All I can say is talk things out and get everyones feelings totally out on the table.
If things cant be working out then maybe its not "meant to be".
I hate to make it sound like a dating relationship but it almost is minus the romance and sex part...maybe.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Not to uh...be mean or anything but...When you read everything you posted, it kinda sounds like it's all about you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:47 pm
killadroid
Not to uh...be mean or anything but...When you read everything you posted, it kinda sounds like it's all about you.
well this is to help HER out, how would you feel being betrayed by your best friend?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

TheTailz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:44 pm
I'm going through the same thing right now, except no cutting I think thats stupid. My friend has been in what you would call a b***h,& its stressing me out so I ignore my friend, because I know she's doing it for attention. I wait till she comes to me because she notices that ignore her. So far its been going well & I am finding out who are my true friends are. Its okay you can do better than that so called friend of yours.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:03 pm
Not to uh..Be mean or anything, but Soviet is Ride, Killadriod. This IS the life issues sub forum where people post THEIR problems. Why would she post someone else's problem? Anyways, Darling, I give you total props for that post on giving us all the information we might need to help you with this problem, but sometimes...they might not be your best friend. Sometimes they aren't the person to be your best friend.

People change over time. People become different. Especially over summers and highschool years. I've experienced that myself. Sometimes, you kind of have to let it go. If they want to be friends with you, then it's their lost, not yours. You shouldn't be used as a person to just say, "Oh yeah, I know her! She's my BEST friend ever!" You should be saying that to people.

Personally, as conceited as this may sound, It should kind of be a privilege to be a friend with someone like you, no matter what. Okay, so it didn't sound right but what I'm trying to say is that if they don't want to be your friend, it's totally their lost because you are probably a great person and probably a great friend. Just someone who needs a bit of a nudge here and there to get going in the right direction. But otherwise, they were LUCKY they had the chance to be a friend with a someone like you.

Fight Fire with Fire, because either way, one person is going to get burned. And if they ignore you, ignore them. If they contact you, talk to them then. Let them make the first move and start hanging out with new people. Find that new best friend. There are always people out there for you.

Hikaru Akumu

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff