Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
it is who i am.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lydiugh

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:07 pm
i posted this before but i am re-posting it on my new account.
tell me if you like it.
give me tips.
worship nny.

“Such a simple thing, sleep, though it seems it taunts me, teasing and playing with my emotions, laughing cruelly at my horrible insomnia. Never in my life has it been as bad as tonight. I know I don’t sleep much, yes I know, but why must I suffer this way? Why must such a straightforward, regular thing make me so mad, why must it ridicule my very existence? I suppose this is the way my life is and always will be, pathetic and sleepless. Although, I suppose my actions during the day might come into call with this whole sleep problem. Those actions are possibly the reason I am ever sleepless, doomed to lay awake every night of my life. I can’t tell you why though, I really can’t. All I ever do is go out, have friends over, or stay in. I do not deserve this torturous hell…what do you think nail bunny?” The gloomy man asked the floating bunny’s head that floated along beside him as he walked. His voice tired and laced with pain and anger.

“I think maybe you need to think things over, like for example, what do you actually do when you go out, how do you treat your ‘friends’ when they come over…I know to you it’s nothing but really what you do is-“ The dead bunny’s head was cut off by a loud shriek.

He spun around facing the door the shriek came from. “Damn it all. I thought I handled that situation…” He cursed moving his long slender body towards the door. The metal toe on his black boots made a ringing metal sound against his dirty floors, and yet, also a sort of wet sound, like he was walking in some sort of liquid. “What is going on in there?” Another shriek pierced his ears. “Stupid idiot...” He mumbled grasping the doorknob with one slender hand and turning it. He pushed the room open only to see a woman, in a straight jacket, sobbing and shaking in the corner. Two large knifes were in either side of her hips, there were holes on her lips where they had been nailed and stapled shut. She had pulled them painfully apart to try to call for help.

“Let me go…” She begged.

“It isn’t that simple.” The man replied.

“I didn’t do anything to you!” The woman exclaimed angrily.

The man stood, angry, looking like he was ready to kick the s**t out of her. “You didn’t do anything to me? Oh really?”

She nodded frantically. “I don’t even know you…”

He snarled a bit. “I see, so you don’t remember…wow…I would have thought after such harsh words towards me you would at least remember me to laugh about me later on too.” He growled at her. “You really don’t remember? At that shitty little café…I walked by and you and your little posse of friends decided to make fun of me and when I spoke up and defended myself you got your idiot boyfriend to beat me up?!” he hollered at her.

She shrank into the corner more. “I’m sorry…” She begged.

“Oh no no, you don’t know the meaning of sorry.” He said through clenched teeth. “Oh and about that boyfriend…” He smirked and walked over to the opposite corner of the room picking some black bag up.

She watched him, frantic and frightened but glued in place by pure terror.

The man returned with the bag, zipping it open and tossing it in front of her, the contents spilling on the floor. “Recognize that?”

She took one look at what was in the bag and shrieked sobbing and closing her eyes. “No! No! Why!?”

The man shrugged and looked down at her boyfriend’s severed head. “Because…just because.” He smirked, kicking the head and whatever guts and items he had kept form the guy over to the side.

The woman looked up at him. “No…”

He smirked an evil little smile. “Yes.” He said with a nod.

“P-please…no...” She begged. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”

He laughed. “You’re sorry; well that makes it all better now hmm?” He continued to laugh sadistically.

She watched him in horror. “I really am sor-”

“No!” She was cut off by him. “You just want to save that pretty little face of yours.” He snarled angrily at her. “You are not sorry!”

She sobbed. “I am! I am sorry!”

He shook his head, stood straight, and walked to the back of the room; he fiddled around in a shadowy corner then finally returned, and in his hands were two long knives. “You are not sorry!” He screamed and with one thrust he shoved the knifes into her eyes.

The scream she let out withered into a sort of low raspy breathing sound.

“Hmm. Though I am sorry...” He said turning and walking towards the door, not slipping once on the blood that covered the floor. “Sorry I got blood on my straight jacket.” He added slamming the door shut leaving the woman, dead, in the corner.

“See what I’m talking about Johnny…you’re a homicidal maniac…maybe if you-” The floating bunny’s head said quietly.

“Shut up nail bunny…just shut up.”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 am
bump.  

lydiugh

Feral Cat

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items