Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The End Of Ria (fanstuff)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:42 pm
The End of Ria

During the time where Ria High was totally near death and all, Tiff, Me, and Kyalan wrote a few vesions of what Ria high would be like at the end and stuff. Or as Kyalan put it, we just got nostaglic and stuff like that. Neways. Ill put up my lil writing i did near the end of Ria high first XP:

KuraiGekkou
Quote:
((xXrageofangelsXx: do you know how this guild was built?
xXrageofangelsXx: er
xXrageofangelsXx: remember
KuraiGekkou: ehh
xXrageofangelsXx: do you remember how this guild was built?
KuraiGekkou: me
KuraiGekkou: ME
KuraiGekkou: it was alllll me
xXrageofangelsXx: ...
xXrageofangelsXx: guess again?
KuraiGekkou: gold
xXrageofangelsXx: Fish
KuraiGekkou: fish
xXrageofangelsXx: remember
KuraiGekkou: ah
KuraiGekkou: fish
xXrageofangelsXx: we used to fish for hours on end
xXrageofangelsXx: to get that money
KuraiGekkou: yup
KuraiGekkou: struggling against digital fish
KuraiGekkou: it was something to do i guess
xXrageofangelsXx: it was faster than posting
KuraiGekkou: mm hmm,
xXrageofangelsXx: you should make a short story post
xXrageofangelsXx: on the birth of the Ria guild
xXrageofangelsXx: it was a day not so long ago
KuraiGekkou: haha
xXrageofangelsXx: when a man came to this world of Gaia
KuraiGekkou: why does it have to be mre?
xXrageofangelsXx: and decided
xXrageofangelsXx: cause I don't feel like it
xXrageofangelsXx: XP
KuraiGekkou: bah
KuraiGekkou: itll be something to do i guess
xXrageofangelsXx: make it all dramatic and stuff
xXrageofangelsXx: especially the fish
KuraiGekkou: heh
KuraiGekkou: i think ill make it a rather sorta of
KuraiGekkou: piro and largo sorta story
xXrageofangelsXx: lol
xXrageofangelsXx: you know Holy Zen?
KuraiGekkou: yup?
xXrageofangelsXx: Ky = Piro
Sol = Largo))

So here we go a short Report of how the guild was made by an interview style thingy:

Deer Park: Good evening Gaia! welcome to Deer Park Late night show!! and im here live with two powerful High School RP guild captains: Ky and Kurai!

Ky: Hey.

Kurai: Whoaaaa these water pitchers are made of glass ?! ::crashing sound::

Deer Park: umm.. yes..::shuffles through notecards:: so you two are the main leaders of Ria High school Guild in Gaia right?

Ky: uh-huh.. that would be correct Deer Park

Kurai: wow.. that thing spreaded all over the marble floor...

Deer Park: You are now ranking 2nd in the most popular high school guild. second to the Hentai high school. Tell us. How do you keep your High school clean and still be succesful?

Ky: well we just try our best to provide a fun and exciting Rp by supplying a variety of fun and lovable characters.

Kurai: Cause We are freaking Sexy bishies!!! ::huggles Ky from behind the seat::

Ky:... Kurai... remember last time you did that?

Kurai: ehh.. ::goes back to the seat::

Deer Park: Providing such a consistent fun and succsecful Rping enviroment seems a very hard task... how were you able to accomplish such a task?

Ky: well we didn't do it alone. we had very good rpiers such as Susie, Uwasa, Joy, Tiff, Rene, Gai, and DP. with those few as powerful pillars supporting our Rping Guild we were able to take at least like every corner of the school. And of course our 100% attention on the guild was the most promising factor. Isnt that right Kurai?

Kurai: ::has a laptop computer out:: w00t! My monk just found a Mini-Demon card!!!

Deer park: well umm what in the begining brought you to Gaia neways?

Ky: i was dragged by mai friends (gurls of course) to this site so they could dress me up in a pink outfit -_-;; but i stopped visiting Gaia before i was re-joined by Kurai.

Kurai: I followed the cute chii ^^

Deer park: So it was mainly Kurai wasnt it? man he must of had a lot of hope in making such a guild!

Kurai: ... Gaia was a scary place.. and i just wanted a nice place for us Ria-veterans to crash.

Ky: but it ended up we dragged 4 very powerful Rpiers into our guild.. and then it just started to spread...

Deer Park: Ria Veterans? Wow they must be very powerful and emotional Rpiers. I belive we have clips of some of them earlier. lets see some of their comments on Kurai shall we? Roll the tapes!

::A large screen comes down and starts to play::

Kari: ... zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz ::around her is piled of millions of homework::

Rayan: Kari... Kari... Kari... Kari.. : emotion_drool : must talk to her.. ::looks from behind the tree at the napping Kari:: must think of good lines... kari kari... :;drool::

((scene Change))

Toadess: KURAI IS A BAKA!!! ::starts to stomp around in a wedding outfit:: where is that idiot now!? ::in her right hand is held a oversized golden hammer::

Gai: KUrai KEEPS STEALING MY GURLS!!!! ::unseathes a large katana::

((scene change))

Mint: -___-;; Kurai nii-san used to be my father...

Mattus: I started Ria.. but i quited 3 days after... who was Kurai again? Ky?? huh?? ::goes off to serve more starbuck coffees::

((end of videos))
Deer Park: Well i see you had some very nice Ria friends.. Kurai please do not hide under my desk.. that place has some live cords..

Kurai: is.. the scary elven gurl with the hammer gone? ::slowly peeks::

Ky: ... yes.. most of the Ria people are expert Rpiers and have gotten into deep plots and such.

Deer Park: I heard that Ria was a place for those who didnt want to just do senless "pre-teen' love rps such as Slave ones or extreme make-out ones. Am i correct?

Ky: ahh yes.. :sigh:: i was very dissastisified with the places i seen around outside our guild.. all the gurls chained up on walls and such and they seemingly enjoying it.. my my Gaia is a rather scary place.

Kurai: the first day when i came to Gaia.. i was stripped and was forced to make out with a gurl with a hockey mask...

Deer park: But as you said earlier.. this couldn't have been done without the help of some awsome Rpiers you have found within Gaia. And we actually brought 6 of them here with us today! come on out!

((in comes Mint, Rene, Tiff, Uwasa, Joy, and Susie *insert Theme music here*))

Tiff:Hey Ky!!! ::runs to sit next to him::

Rene: O_o;; Ky!!! ::Shoves Kurai out of the seat next to Ky::

Kurai: *gargh!* ::falls face first on the floor.

Ky: nani? ::looks at both gurls::

Susie and Uwasa: hey guys! ::shown together holding hands::

Mint: is nii-san ok? ::slowly leans down to check on Kurai whos on the ground::

Deer Park: Ahh so you five are the ones who brought the guild much attention and are very familiar with Kurai and Ky am i correct?

Tiff: yup me and Ky had a very nice history together ::chuckle and leans twoards Ky.

Rene: .... well i know them both outside of Gaia! ::leans closer to Ky while giving Tiff an evil glare:: Ky knows that too!

Ky:.. uhh gurls... ::nervously looks back and forth at them::

Susie: Ky hehe.. he dosent come out often. he was usually in the backrooms making some 'evil' plots. Kurai oon the other hand.. he chased me about.. in the first semester..

Kurai: wow.. i must be in heaven.. all lace and frills. (still on the ground btw..)

Uwasa: ::steps on Kurai:: -_-;; dont hit on my wife....

Mint:: ::steps on him too while holding down skirt:: Kurai nii-san is a perverted baka...

Kurai: ow.. my face...

Deer park: yes of course.. and as everyone knows.. Guilds are not made without a high price of 20k. so how did you make that much money? and which one of you guys payed for it?

Kurai: I did! ::shoots up and raises hand::

Mint: ::backslaps Kurai:: no baka.. you pitched in with your friends remember?

Ky: ohh the strain.. of all the fishing.. day out and day in.. we fished to create a living profit.. sacrificing our clothing...

Kurai: we did? ::looks at pimp outfit:: i mean of course we did ^^

Tiff: ahh but Ky.. that sure made you a strong man... ::slowly takes his arm::

Rene: ... Ky was noble! Ky sacrificed food and clothing for the guild! ::quickly grabs other arm::

Tiff: ... ::death grips his other arm:: Ky was a powerful Rping chracter! If it wasnt for him There would have been no plot in Ria High!!!

Rene: Ky's playfulness on his character Cless made our guild a better place to be! ::throws an arm around Ky's neck::

Tiff: KY IS EVILLY DELICIOUS! ::jumps into his lap:;

Rene: KY IS A CUTE AND FUN CHARACTER!! ::jumps into his lap too while bringning her face up to his::

Tiff: KY LOVES TO BE EVIL!! ::Brings her face up to Ky and goes nose to nose with Rene::

Rene: KY LOVES TO BE CUTE!!! ::Glares straight into Tiff's eyes::

Ky: ::muffled voice:: help...

Kurai:::slowly looks back with a sleepy expression:: huaaa.. im sleepy now.. ooo icecubes... ::tosses ice cubes into his mouth::

Mint: nii-san.. that isnt ice cubes...

Kurai: AHH MY MOUTH IS BLEEDING!!

Deer Park: .... thats all the time we have see you next time!!

((ending theme song with Kurai running around holding his mouth. A huge battle aura around Ky, tiff, and Rene. Mint just standing sweatdropping and Susie and uwasa making out off stage.))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:43 pm
Heres Kyalan's version.

xxrageofangelsxx
Yes well, Kurai was feeling somewhat nostalgiac or something and was talking about how he and I worked together to raise money for this guild (along with generous donations from Chii, Rene, and everybody else that I'm too lazy to mention right now). So yea, here for your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen of Ria High, I give you the history of your guild, the BIRTH of Ria High:

It was a day like any other, a time not too long ago, when a man, led by the wise words of a young Chii, first set foot upon this glorious world of Gaia. That man's name, was KuraiGekkou. Impressed and excited at what he saw in this world, Kurai, filled with a fiery determination, put his foot firmly upon the ground and proclaimed, "Upon this land I will rebuild Ria to ALL its former glory." For Kurai wished to revive the Golden Age of Ria, a time of peace (sorta) and RPing bliss. It was a place where titans did battle, where love erupted, and where betrayals stabbed like a thousand knives. However, like all great things, the golden age would not last. Sadly, men grew jaded with the bustling world of Ria and began to turn their backs on her. Others fell under the oppression of that terrible evil which deems itself 'School'. And so, Ria fell. Attempts to revive this fallen angel were short lived. But all that was about to change. For this was GAIA. The WORLD of anime roleplaying. HERE, Ria would live again! And thus, Kurai set to work, posting furiously to raise the funding necessary for the rebirth of Ria. Aiding him in his quest were many old comrades from the golden age: Rene, Chii, Sakura, as well as new allies, veteran to the world of Gaia: Susie, Tiffany, Joy, Uwasa. After a great deal of pursuasion, Ky, Kurai's long time rival, arrived at Gaia as well, also ready to relive the days where he and Kurai could engage in epic battles that would shake the very foundations upon which Ria stood. Together, this unlikely fellowship began working towards the light, posting, advertising, donating. But the way was difficult and the going was slow. It seemed that the dream would require several months before fulfillment. However...unknown to all, deep within the seas of Gaia, something was stirring. Then, one brilliant day, a man named Logan completed his invention, the "fishing rod" and began questing for these strange creatures of the deep. Finding that with his inventions, he could capture these strange beings, which he adequetly dubbed "fish," Logan found that they could be sold for a fair price. And so, the lucrative business of fishing was born. Those of the Rian dream made haste to seize this opportunity. At first, the going was slow, barely more profitable than normal posting. However, Kurai, Ky, and Sakura refused to back down. They fished, oftentimes for hours on end, honing their skills, until they had become masters of the sea. With this newfound power, came a new hope. Ria High may yet live to see the day. Fishing furiously, the trio (along with a large donation from Gaia and Ria veteran Chii) finally raised the proper amount of funding. And THUS, Ria High was born, and with it the Golden Age of Ria lived again!

Yea, so I dramatized it a little but there you go everyone. Ria High was built on fish.

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:30 pm
Tiffs lil fanfic (Couldn't quote cause it was in her journal)

Quote:
Ria, The School of Dreams
Well I am very sad...one of my favored guilds has officially died I will always remember the Joy it gave me, wether it was meeting new people or just the great plot other people had. To make a proper buriel I will make a little fanfic of how it ends (and if the guild somehow, magically revives itself...then forget this entry)

It was a bright and sunny day In the land of Gaia. Ria High was having a celebration for their last day of school. Everyone was laughing and remembering memories of the first day of school. Alot of them were thinking of adventures that will happen next year.....however a certain group of kids werent talking about next year.....
Tiffany: "I...I cant believe this is happening"

Susie: "Me too..Tiff....it just happened so fast"

Kurai: "Who would have known..."

Rene: "*sob* I...I...Im gonna miss you all"

The group was oddly sad...for sure they would see each other at some point....or will they.
Uwasa: "So let me get this straight....Tiff has become an official assassin again, and has to stay with colonel Suki. Me and Susie are off to start a family. Kurai is gonna wander the world of Gaia along with Rene. And Ky..."

Ky: "I have my own reasons for leaving....nothing that concerns any of you..."

The group had saddened faces (well except for Ky). It was quiet for a few minutes as if all the sound in the world had been shut off...finally Tiff broke the silence.
Tiff: "Say...why dont we go say goodbye to Joy one last time.."
Everyone nodded, as they slowly walked over to the grave. When Joy died, the school set up a buriel ground for Joy, which was suggested by her dearest friends. As the group arrived at the grave, they met Joy's reincarnation (Joy..you never did give her a name ) She heard footsteps and turned around to see The little group. She smiled at them..but slowly frowned as she saw their facial expression.
Reincarnation: "I know its hard....this Joy that was your friend...for some reason I feel like I know her from some where.."

Kuria: "Well come to think about it...sometimes I imagine that you are Joy sometimes"

Susie: "yes, you resemble her very much"

Rene: "Ya its as if I was talking to her right now..."

Tiff: "Ha, remember the time when Joy slept on Uwasa's head *giggle* we couldnt wake her up"

Uwasa: "Bleh dont remind me.."

Rene: "OH OH, how about the time when she accidentally brought Giddy into the classroom. Everyone was all freaked out *giggle*"

With a few laughs and giggles, they started to have memories, not only of Joy, but also with each other. The dances they had, the battles that raged on, and learning new skills along the way. Whether it was Rene and Tiff dragging along Kurai and Kiyowa for a shopping spree, Uwasa and Susie getting married, or Ky finally showing a little emotion thanks to Tiff.

Just then The clock struck 3. School was finally out. Everybody dispersed and told each other "see ya next year"....all except one group. Just then A mysterious man appeared...It was colonel Suki.
Colonel Suki: "Well are you ready Tiff....once you make this decision, you cant turn back...you know the policies.."

Tiff: "Y..Y...Ye..s"

Everybody looked at Tiff silently, until Uwasa broke the silence.

Uwasa: "Well we better get going as well"

Susie: "Yay....I guess your right.."

Kurai and Rene looked at the slowly moving Uwasa and Susie..they then looked at the Reincarnation.

Kurai: "Well where are you gonna go?"

Reincarnation: "Ughhh, well I dont know...I really dont have a place to go back too....i dont want to go back to my island village....and you guys are the only friends I have"

Rene: "Well then, How about you come with us, it will be fun, you can see the world!!!!"

Reincarnation: "R..Really!"

Kurai: "Ya sure, I dont have a problem with it"

Ky: "...Hmph"

Kurai just looked at Ky, while Joy's reincarnation and Rene were jumping for Joy(happynesss) in the background.

Kurai: "So what are you gonna do..?"

Ky: "Like I said before...it doesnt concern you.."

And with that he started to slowly walk away while Kurai just stood their. Kurai smiled a bit then started to head off with Rene and the reincarnation.....Until...
Tiff: "WAIT!!!"

everybody quickly turned around, and started to regroup.

Tiff: "Here....this is for all of you to remember me by"

Tiffany created her famous water angel figures for everyone. Everyone smiled.

Uwasa: "Here then everyone take this"

A dark aura started to form around everyones wrist. It finally then turned into a bracelet with the initials U & S.

Kurai: "Then take this"

Kurai closed his hands as a puff of fire formed in it. As he opened it, a beautiful shining fire red rubies appeared. He then formed a crest around the each ruby and put them on everyones neck.

Kurai: "Its a necklace with a special Fire ruby I made up, not too long ago. The ruby represents me, the key crest represents Rene, While the patterns on the key crest represent Joy and Joy's reincarnation."

Everyone smiled as they held on tight to their possesions. They then stared at Ky.

Ky: "Its best that you dont remember me"

Ky then walked off into the forest and disappeared (in a badass kind of way).

Tiff: "*giggle* even if he doesnt give out anything to remember him by, I will never forget him"

Rene: "Neither will I"

Everyone looked at each other and smiled. They then waved at each other for the last time, as each of them went their seperate ways....maybe someday, fate will bring these great warriors back together again....someday......

~The-End~

That brought tears to my eyes I will always remember thee

Tiffany Savior- "The beautiful assassin"
Susie- "The winged fox demon"
Uwasa- "The warrior of peace"
Joy Hell- "The hyper neko girl"
Kurai Gekkou- "The flaming swordsman"
Rene Gekkou- "The goddess of trust"
Ky- "The emotionless reaper"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:49 pm
((In none of these was I included and I am susie's and Joy's best friend... I have been here almost a full year... I feel left out crying crying crying crying ....just kidding, though I do feel left out, maybe I should write an updated one of these...hmm something to think about.))  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:50 pm
V_V

I was never there

boo hooo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:43 pm
Bweh. In a few months I shall certainly and indeedely add to this thread. >.> Or.. just make random comments about it. But I finally know the joy of watching Azumanga Daioh!!! X3 That should count for something!!  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:25 pm
How come Tiff's was so sad and heartwarming compared to the 2 stupid boy's? I'm so surprised that this Ria has lasted so long. Its good that we have so many younger rpiers so that if some of us get caught up in college they can carry Ria till we come back.

Hehehe Rayan stalking Kari.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:45 pm
Who, ME? Nooooooooo, Rayan wouldn't stalk Kari, it's nothing at all like me and Aileen in real life... -looks around inconspicuously- rolleyes

Hehehe, I liked all 3 of them. Tho I don't see how Kurai and gang went -poof- here ya go! Ruby gems and such! But Tiff was wrong... Ria didn't die! BWAHAHAHA! And yes, we are happy for younger, newer Rians to carry on the legacy. But of course many of us Ria veterans are planning on taking the Ria series to the public, in variously different forms of media- books, anime, manga, movies, video games, punching bag versions of Kurai, you name it. Oh yes, not to mention life-sized plushies of all the cute girls... wearing... SKIRTS! XP *referance to Kurai's skirt fetish*

I think I'll do one of these lil fanfic dealies, tho of course it will differ from the first three. But right now I'm slaving away on MMBN / Shira Version chapter 3. In case you're wondering Steph, yes I did work on it today- I reedited the 3 pages I already did plus wrote another. I'm not stuck anymore! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:33 pm
OoO I'll have a couple of those Kurai punching bags!! Lets see, 10 for me, 500 for Joy 2 or 3 for susie, maybe 1 for sakura hmmm... sounds good!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:47 pm
Hehe, though I'm inactive, I hope to see the guild continue to go on for a long time. *sighs* I remember four years ago when I was an rping fanatic... but that changed two years ago when I became a fanfiction fanatic -.- Now I'm not a fanatic, just buried under books. *kicks a random book* Geez! How many books do I have to read in 3 months?  

LadyLight
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:46 pm
OMG that just made me relieze something. What if I was suppose to summer reading?! AHHHHH!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!

Good DP you better write ::dark evil flame burning Rene shadows over DP::

Yup. I was talkin to DP about Ria High as an anime. I think I'll make it into one for younger people. Like middle schoolers or younger. Something that's a Saturday morning cartoon or on in the afternoon after school.

...I think I'm not gonna try to make one of those stories up there. My imagination aint what it used to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:53 pm
I remember that... wait... no I don't, sweatdrop  

maxochrome effect
Crew

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out