Hi everybody! I thought I'd do and RP with Lee and myself for the guild. However I decided to only have a few RPers at a time so for each week I will decide who will join the G-LOL Brigade!

Here's the story: The RP is set in modern times and Konoha is just a modern city like Tokyo. Konoha High is where Lee and the members of the G-LOL Brigade go. Lee is a track star and a sports enthusiast and the members of the G-LOL Brigade are goth lolli cosplayers creating a band. In due time Lee will join the G-LOL Brigade and rock Konoha to it's core!

I decided to have one member per week added. The choosing will be by who has the best character. It will be in a profile form like this:

Name:
Hobbies:
Backstory: (history, family, etc.)
Appearance: *PLEASE NOTE!! YOU NEED A PICTURE HERE! I DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GOTHIC OR DOLLED UP BUT THAT IS THE PREFERENCE!!*

I am of course leading the brigade. I will choose which profile I think is best and allow the RPer to hop on. In order to be picked, please email me your profile and I will decide. If you do not get picked the first time, try again! Most resends will be added as I want to have as many as possible without too much confusion. Please don't post here unless you've been picked to write an RP message.

There WILL be romance and kissing included eventually, I am going to give turns to members of who gets to be with Lee for the week by who gets to join in order. If no one sends a profile in a week to be graded, we will start over with me and the next RPers following.

Also I would like it if we used proper grammar in this topic. Capitalization, commas, the whole shibang. It makes the topic look a whole lot nicer! I'll be posting the beginning of the story by the end of today so be paitient! It will include my character!

And please, please, PLEASE don't flame me for all these rules. I'm trying to make this a very respectable topic that everyone can enjoy. If you don't get picked its not because I hate you. I'm only doing wha I think is in my best interests, as well as this guild.
Thank you for your cooperation!