Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Old Threads
Junpei's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:01 am
"Yeah. How about you?That's okay. I've been asleep for a while anyway. May I come in?" Koto asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Junpei nodded. "Yes, that's fine. I'm not really doing anything at the moment, but I hope you don't mind the mess..." Junpei quietly picked up some clothes that were lying on the floor. Other than that, the room was basically spotless.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:58 am
"Naw I dont mind the mess." Koto said walking into the room shuting the door behing him. "So did you get to see the sunrise?" Koto asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:53 pm
"Yes, I did." Junpei replied, nodding. "And it turns out that Zaku didn't make it to his room, so I'm glad I came to check on him. He had fallen asleep in the hallway..."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 am
"Really? Looks like we have a hallway hero. You've helped people who fall asleep outside there rooms what twice now?" Koto asked slightly chuckling at himself for saying something like "hallway hero".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:45 pm
Junpei laughed, then looked out the window. "I haven't gone outside at all since I got here...isn't there some type of school around here or something? I mean, what do we do to learn around here?"  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:06 pm
"Hmmm Maybe we should hang outside then...and i don't really mind not learning anything. Sure it gets boring every once and a while but i don't really want to think if i don't have to." Koto said laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm
"Going outside probably isn't a bad idea, I think I could use the exercise, to be honest...and even if it's not exactly fun to learn, it's still good to know things should a situation come up where you might need it." Junpei quietly pulled on his NINJ4 sweatshirt and put on his boots, lacing them to the top. "So are we heading out?"  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:47 pm
"Yeah where do you wanna go?" Koto asked wondering if he should try to tell Kousuke first. "Actually before we leave I have to write a note real quick so Kousuke doesn't start panicking. Do you have a piece of paper and a pencil i could borrow? Koto asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:55 pm
Junpei shrugged. "I don't know where anything is around here, so wherever you want to go is fine...and yes, there's a pencil and paper on the desk over there..." He pointed to his desk, where a stack of blank paper was sitting, along with a pen holder with several pens in it.  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:32 am
"Thanks and we can go to the lake." Koto said as he scribled a quick note to Kousuke. It said:
Kousuke,
Went with a friend to the lake. Be back later.
Koto

After he was done he picked the note up. Looking at Junpei he smiled and said. "First a quick stop to my room then the lake okay" he said happily. He vaguely wondered if Kousuke would be alright on his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:33 pm
Junpei nodded and stood up from his bed, running his hands through his hair. He looked in the mirror in the bathroom quickly to make sure he looked alright, then brushed his teeth and headed to his bedroom door. "Alright, ready when you are."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 pm
While Junpei was getting ready Koto had quickly ran to his room to put the note in there then came back. He nodded, "Yeah lets go." Koto said smiling as he headed to the door once again.

(to the lake)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Junpei nodded again, following Koto out. He turned the lights off in his room and closed the door behind him.

((Lake))  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 pm
Junpei entered his room, took off his boots and sweatshirt, then grabbed a light shirt and a pair of gym shorts, as well as a pillow and the blanket off the top of his bed. He then left his room, headed for the ballroom.

((Ballroom))  
Old Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces