Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
A sign

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:34 pm
Ok i am atheist so it's not like i think this is a sign from god or anything i just think this is a weird coincedence.

Ok it's almost the anniversary of my cats death. (We were as close as a familiar is to it's witch, or Mr. bloom in the Producers was to his blankie) And i just now no joke looked out my glass sliding door and this cat was sitting there. I reconise the cat it's been hanging out in the neighborhood for awhile now. (It's homeless) And I've really missed having a cat since Ada. (My cat) died, but havn't been allowed a new one. I find it strange near her death i start seeing cats everywhere. (This is not the first occassion just the most startling for me) This one was just staring right at me. I also had a strange occurance with a leapord at the zoo where it came when i called and sat there infront of me purring really loudly...

I dunno mabye i have a really strange affinaty for cats, or mabye (And this has nothing to do with a higher power i checked) reincarnation?

im just crazy i guess....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Crazy... or really perceiving. I know they're almost unrelated... but, when i first changed my hairstyle from a nerdish looking style, to a more "cool" style, i immediately started seeing ALL the people that were using the same haircut as mine. Same when i bought my motorcycle. As soon i started riding, i noticed even more and more bikes around, instead of just the occasional one.

It may be that your cat was on your mind, and therefore, you were a lot more perceiving to anything that resembled it's memory. Things that would normally go unnoticed were much more noticeable then... or something. Altho... a cat staring at you, along with the crazy behavior of a leopard (a seemingly tame one), now those i can't explain.

Except of course if you did something that made the cat look at you and it just stared in expectation of something else to happen. As for the leopard... well... it's a ZOO leopard... if it was a leopard that you saw on a safari in Africa... THEN i'd be more surprised.

Well, look at me making all the baseless conjectures... hahahaha that's funny. In any case... i guess i'm just trying to make sense of the situation... not downplay it at all. You may be just crazy after all... right? xd  

AnonymouZ

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:51 pm
Wow thanks as if i didn't already doubt my sanity...LMAO kidding.

Thanks i didn't think of it that way....mabye i am thinking of her too much. It doesn't help that none of my friends understand why i miss her so much even after a year.

And come to think og it after her death i was more aware of stray cats/ for sale ones...

I dunno mabye this is also telling me im doomed to become a crzy cat lady...damn and i had such high hopes for myself..LMAO 4laugh xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01 pm
Yeah, you probably just are noticing cats more now. Or maybe cats just like you. Or, maybe they are picking up on your sadness and want to make you feel better. My cats do that.  

Koravin

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:26 pm
Koravin
Yeah, you probably just are noticing cats more now. Or maybe cats just like you. Or, maybe they are picking up on your sadness and want to make you feel better. My cats do that.

Maybe, LMAo as i said crazy cat lady...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Weird things happen. <--- only explanation I know

I got a filling for my cavity last week, and it turned out looking like a cross. biggrin  

Kurai Keiro

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:32 pm
Thats freaky...wow...sucks about the cavity though.  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games