Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
You, I, We

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flowers For Demon Horns

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:25 pm
*some blood and self injury description*
(sorry if this sounds like a rant, its the onlything i could think of to do besides cut)

"You have it so well""you should be happy""I dont see whats wrong with your life" You, you are wrong, you and the school full of others who are exactly like you. You say your happy, you act happy, but I can see the smoke coming from the ashes of your so called soul. You beat people down, just to puff your ego, just to be a pinch more popular. you, all you care about is you, youll burn everybody down, just to go out in flaming glory. You and the people like you hurt and maim me and the people like me.

You, you are the reason I pick up the tumbtack and rub it aganst the skin. you are the reason I relish the burn of friction from metal and skin. you are the reason I love to whatch the blood buble from the crevice. you are the reason I have to feel the sting of proxied on open wounds. you, you are the reason I carve flesh from body, and leave a white tatto on the area where the blood was once. You, you are the reason I cut, carve, fight, bite, bleed, break, brusie, hate.

I, I am the thing you do not want to be, the out cast. I am the thing you use to improve your standings. I am, in most part a effect of your cause. I am the gum on your shoe. I,I am the hate penetrating your mind.

We, we are human. we are surviving. we are couping. we are flawed, imperfect. we are the perfect examples of human. we are the perfect example of human.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:37 am
Um, I say this with love.
Capitalize your sentence starting letters.

And...

This may go better in poetry.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out