Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Is it weird I like musicals? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Nope I love musicals too. ^-^ My favorite is Sweeney Todd, because it's Horror mixed with a musical! What's not to love?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:20 pm
Okay... its perfectly fine that you like musicals... but start liking real musicals... like... The Producers. But... com on... high school musical? Hairspray? DISNEY CHANNEL IS FREAKING EVIL!!!!! the other ones you mentioned were grate... but sitll... disney channel is rising our kids 2 become sluts and jerks.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 pm
Ok, first of all, High School Musical blew hardcore.

Second, just like whatever you like. I love musicals too. I am a theatre and film super geek! Just because you like one thing doesn't mean you can't like another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 pm
TheTailz
I love musicals they make me happy like Moulin Rouge biggrin

Moulin Rouge made you happy? Sorry, that confuses me. I love that movie to death, but I cry every time.  

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:19 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Okay... its perfectly fine that you like musicals... but start liking real musicals... like... The Producers. But... com on... high school musical? Hairspray? DISNEY CHANNEL IS FREAKING EVIL!!!!! the other ones you mentioned were grate... but sitll... disney channel is rising our kids 2 become sluts and jerks.

HairSpray is good.
Its no Rent but its good.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:20 pm
DaisukeOrDark
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

HairSpray is good.
Its no Rent but its good.

That's because Rent is on a whole other level than Hairspray.

I think I'm more likely to watch Hairspray more often than Rent though. Probably because my name is Tracy also, and Zac Efron with the Elvis curl, I'm sorry to say I actually find attractive... redface xd  

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items