Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Anyone from the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to contact me?
  I'm not from your area... :(
  Yes! I'll give you a try! :D
View Results

Baron Marine Kommandant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:04 am
Is there anyone out there from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, as in: Suffolk, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, or Chesapeake? question If so, I'd like to talk to you! biggrin redface heart

Let me be frank about a couple of things... First off, I'm very lonely. I'm sure you understand this already, given the fact I'm a member of this guild. sweatdrop Secondly, I hope you read the subject of this thread and the first sentence of this thread well, because I will only be interested in someone from the cities in the state of Virginia that I just listed. If you're not from the South Hampton Roads area of Virginia, don't bother replying. neutral Thirdly, I am extremely lonely and desperate, and shy. I can't find anyone I can relate to in person, and I have finally turned to this guild for help. Time and again, I find someone on the Internet who would be perfect for me, but they're always on the other side of the country from me. crying This is why I am so desperate. The only people I can relate to are the ones I meet online from the other side of the country, but nobody I ever meet in person from my own area is someone I can really connect with. stressed Lastly, I would like only someone who is straight. It's not that I am a hater or anything, but I just have my preferences, you know? 3nodding

My name is Brandon, I'm 20, and I would like the following: I am not picky about looks, but I would prefer a woman who is no younger than 16 and no older than 25. Also, I'd prefer she be white, Latino, or Asian/Pacific Islander. I'd like a woman who will just accept me for being me, not put too much emphasis on looks, and who will be calm, caring, and affectionate.
If you are interested, PM me. Should you decide to contact me, I will further elaberate on the type of woman I am looking for so I can get to know you better and see if you're someone I want to date. Since this is the Internet, I would like to talk to you for a month or two to get to know you before meeting you in person. After a month or two, then we will take things from there on meeting one another in person. smile

Well, that's pretty much it. Please PM me... redface sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Seems nobody wants to chat...  

Baron Marine Kommandant

Baron Marine Kommandant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 pm
*Sits in a dark corner of the room with a dreary and ominous facial expression, silently sipping his wine. A dark aura surrounds him, indicating his bitter mood and his resentment towards the world around him.* stare cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:33 pm
*Sighs.*  

Baron Marine Kommandant

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas