Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Accidents Happen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 pm
Yesterday...me and my dad were coming home from my aunt's house. We were going past a stoplight. My dad said it was green but it was really red. Next thing I know. Bam. Right into the side of our truck. It was wierd, one secdond you're all fine, then you're swerving all over the road the next. We got off easy with a little dent on the side of our 4x4. Can't say the same for the other people in the other car. Lost their whole front bumper, glass everywhere. They took it pretty easy except for their son who was freakin yelling "HE RAN A ******** RED LIGHT!" Rest of the family had the dignity to come over and ask if we were okay... Also the cop decided not to give us a sitation.

Have you ever been involed in something...big? Like. Right next to a car crash. A shoplifting in a store? Or have you been the one involved? Do tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:24 pm
I've been in a couple fender-benders with the fiance, but nothing too serious. The first one was him not paying attention and not being able to stop fast enough. Just traded a little paint and the guy in front of us got a small scratch, I think. Still felt like we hit a lot harder, though.

Second time was the boy, again, not paying attention in a parking lot. We had met a friend there to return a few things (weird place to do that, huh?), and so my fiance decided to be all slick and back up really fast (including a turn), and SLAM. Right into a light pole. His back fender (which, by the way, was metal), was bent pretty badly.

One of my ex's ran a red light without even realizing it. Thankfully it was late at night and no cars were around. I was like, "Uhhh... Adam? You do know you just went through a red light, right?" "What? No s**t! I didn't even see it." "...It was red before we got to it." "Whoops!"

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

J3wels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:02 pm
The other guys should also be paying attention left and right even though its a Green light for them.

I hope you guys are okay.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:49 pm
our car almost fliped over when i was in the passenger seat ... i felt the car kinda lift up and and i was pushed to a side....  

zomgwhee

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:29 pm

ha!
last week I crashed my car because some dood ran on the fu8cking red light D<
And then when the Air bag opened I couldn't see where the car was still going, and I was surprised by the fact that of the sudden crash, so my car kept going and hit a tree...
I got a few injuries, and my body hurt for 5 days
For the car... I'll have to get another, the insurance is dealing with it, but it's beyond repair D:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm
Oh STD! That`s unfortunate!! Glad you`re okay. You as well, Dan.

I`ve only ever been in one accident and really, it was me not knowing how to drive a stick shift on a dirt road with no other cars around.

I pretty much spun Alan`s truck around and around and some how ended up in a ditch about 20 meters from where I realized that I shifting into the wrong gear.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:54 pm
User Image

my school went into lockdown last year because some dumbass told the cops that the store across the street was being robbed and that they might have run across the street to the school...

...turns out that some guy lost his wallet and told the owners that he thought he was pickpocketed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Let me paint you the picture.

It's late at night, I'm with my dad, we're on our way home. We're driving my dad merges lanes, he didn't see the car in the lane. The car was honking, I didn't say anything because I figured my dad could hear it. Well, my dad is deaf and couldn't hear the car. So we hit them.
We took little damage but we ripped the other car's front bumper off. Cops came, I was asked if I was "okay" aka. "You're not a kidnapped child are you". They were suspicious because I didn't have an I.D.
I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY MIND. D>

CuriousKitty

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:37 pm
i was in a few car crashes when i was little but nothing major and nothing i remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:31 pm
I have an absolutely terrible sense of direction, so I got myself totally lost.
And being a new driver, I was more concerned with figuring out where I was than actually driving...
So I ran a red light.
(I could have sworn it was green)
Anyway, I ran into the side of another car, totalled my (brother's) car in the process....and my soon-to-be boyfriend was in the passenger seat.
It was actually a pretty bad accident (air bag, smoke, black out, etc)
But I didn't have many injuries, besides a burnt arm from the air bag, and no one else was really hurt, which was good.
Life just sucked royally for a couple weeks.

4 months later, it's all good. My brother's happy because he got a new car, my boyfriend says that's when he first started liking me, and the girl I ran into hasn't sued me (yet).
I still have a scar on the inside of my wrist, which is a bit awkward to explain at times.
But oh well, s**t happens.

So that's my story whee

iCrayon

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:17 pm
Os iusti, meditabitur....

Good thing the cop di'int 'rrest you. 3nodding

sapientiam...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:29 pm
My mom and I almost got into a crash when we went shopping
the day before Thanksgiving.
We were coming down the road, and a taxi is coming down one of the side
roads towards us. He was going kinda fast, and I thought fer sure he would
stop. But, he didn't, and the front end of his car was halfway into the main road. Mom had to stop and swerve around him. =/  

Deprimo

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:10 pm
I don't know if this counts but my house got robbed... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:08 pm
my house was shot at with what seem to be a nine mil. pistol and it was
also what the size of the holes in the door seem liked then they threw a
pot into the window and crashed into my wall denting it and the cops didnt
come till the afternoon when the manager had already fixed everything so
i dont know if that counts im just puting it for the fifty gold o and yes that
did happen